Aero Glass Tweaker GUI for Win8 v1.3.2

ORelio

Not to distract from your issue, but whenever I enable aero glass on the latest version, the screen goes on and of and eventually I just get a black screen. Tried running the debug version from bigmuscle and it told me that shell32.dll wasn't the correct version. What should I do? Is there some sort of way I can patch it?

Hmm, try using Dlls from ver. 1.2.1 to test Glass v0.7, this should work.

(See "upgrading from a previous version" on first post. You can put back device feature to automatic)

I don't think that's caused by AGTweaker itself but more likely by DWMGlass.

In this case I'm not going to be able to help you... You may try direct2D mode from Beta 1.

Actually, the bug does not occur when i use DWMGlass without AGTweaker. After I applied AGTweaker, the bug occurs. Please try to fix it.

Edited by WindowsOS

Hmm, try using Dlls from ver. 1.2.1 to test Glass v0.7, this should work.

(See "upgrading from a previous version" on first post. You can put back device feature to automatic)

Tried that also ... still not working :(

Is there a way to see why it is not working that I can post?

post-377397-0-30194900-1367198078_thumb.

@Dakotahnorth: you can as well go from DX9.1 and test each mode up to the level your GPU supports. Be aware though that if you change into a mode your GPU doesn't support (e.g. 10.1 on a 10.0 card), you will be stuck in a blank screen. For me it reset after a hard reboot.

Which leads me to a suggestion: isn't it possible to query the supported DX versions and only show those in the dropdown list?

Edited by Soukyuu

Sorry, if offtop, but please help me. I have two themes. One is RP theme i like it, but without glow effect on caption buttons. Onother from there - too much colorized theme, but nice caption buttons with glow effect. How to move only button resources from 2nd theme to 1st.

Look at post #127

Sorry, if offtop, but please help me. I have two themes. One is RP theme i like it, but without glow effect on caption buttons. Onother from there - too much colorized theme, but nice caption buttons with glow effect. How to move only button resources from 2nd theme to 1st.

Look at post #127

Problem - in aero.msstyles from RP theme there are no STREAM 986 - button resources are found in 983 STREAM - and looks as another form.

May be anyone have rp theme with glow buttons? O maybe can help to edit png file from rp theme?

then put it in 983

Look at post #127

Problem - in aero.msstyles from RP theme there are no STREAM 986 - button resources are found in 983 STREAM - and looks as another form.

May be anyone have rp theme with glow buttons? O maybe can help to edit png file from rp theme?

then put it in 983

Look at post #127

I affraid that png file from wich i need buttons isn't compatible with rp theme.

@Dakotahnorth: you can as well go from DX9.1 and test each mode up to the level your GPU supports. Be aware though that if you change into a mode your GPU doesn't support (e.g. 10.1 on a 10.0 card), you will be stuck in a blank screen. For me it reset after a hard reboot.

Which leads me to a suggestion: isn't it possible to query the supported DX versions and only show those in the dropdown list?

Thanks for the suggestion ... went through all of them. Still nothing : (

Thanks for the suggestion ... went through all of them. Still nothing : (

I have exactly the same problem. I've tried everything and it does not work. On my laptop with an Intel onboard graphich chip it works. On my desktop PC with an ATI (7750) it does not, tried also different drivers. Which graphic card do you have?