Aero Glass Tweaker GUI for Win8 v1.3.2

ORelio

How can I read the active window colour ?

There are two undocumented functions in dwmapi.dll - DwmpGetColorizationParameters and DwmpSetColorizationParameters. These can be used to read/write the correct values, because the public function DwmGetColorizationColor does not return the correct value.

Edited by bigmuscle

If you read the active window colour, you could add an option to automatically set a lighter or darker shade of the same colour as a "one-click" alternative to self-selecting the colour.

How can I read the active window colour ?

(I'll add a checkbox for rounded corners.)

:thumbup

There are two undocumented functions in dwmapi.dll - DwmpGetColorizationParameters and DwmpSetColorizationParameters. These can be used to read/write the correct values, because the public function DwmGetColorizationColor does not return the correct value.

Thanks !

in the latest ver (1.2, with 0.7 beta1) the blure feature isnt working for me. ive tried, 0,5,200,255, all yielding the same ammount of blur. the only to get another value (through the program atleast) is to 'use direct 2d instead of 3d', which im guessing is because its unsupported by v 0.7 beta1, which results in no blur

Never noticed that there is a different registry key for blur in Direct3D mode.

Which registry key is the correct one for Direct3D mode ? I'll change the GUI to write the blur value in both of them.

ORelio, Here is a updated Installer for your v1.2 GUI with following features:

1. Ability to access AGTweaker 3 ways - StartMenu (via StartIsBack), Context Menu (desktop context and from directories) and a Control Panel applet.

2. Includes Uninstaller (Programs and Features) and Context Menu Uninstaller.

3. Easily Update future versions by replacing AGTweaker.exe with newer version in Program Files\AGTweaker.

feel free to add to your downloads..Dos Probiebiggrin.gif

AGTweaker-1.2 AIO Installer.7z

Version 1.2.1 is out ! Added color picker and rounded corners option.

agtweaker121.png

Added your updated install program to the first post, DosProbie : )

Edited by ORelio

Anyone know any good themes with rounded borders? I'm using the Snowy theme which is lovely, but I'd like to try a rounded one.

It was looking like using an inactive color wasn't working, although after I tested a few combinations my computer went blank, and then it started working of course haha.

Nice update ORelio!, Thanks for the work you do, I second motion if anyone knows or any rounded themes to share them..

Hey what is up with the pop-up big muscle nag when changing windows? like the one below as I type this post..

popupo.jpg

Edited by DosProbie

Nice update ORelio!, Thanks for the work you do, I second motion if anyone knows or any rounded themes to share them..

Hey what is up with the pop-up big muscle nag when changing windows? like the one below as I type this post..

popupo.jpg

There's nothing special to do with this except clicking OK.

I assume that bigmuscle intends to release the final version as a shareware and thus added "DEMO" messages in the beta to avoid releasing an almost stable version for free and encourage people buying the final version.

I disapprove but that's bigmuscle's software, he has the right to do what he wants with it and I'm tired of struggling with those nag dialogs, won't make further attempts to hide them before the final version of Aero Glass for Win8.

Edited by ORelio

popupo.jpg

DosProbie is that a round corner theme that is seen above? If it is, can you please post the download link? Thanks in advance.

popupo.jpg

There's nothing special to do with this except clicking OK.

I assume that bigmuscle intends to release the final version as a shareware and thus added "DEMO" messages in the beta to avoid releasing an almost stable version for free and encourage people buying the final version.

I disapprove but that's bigmuscle's software, he has the right to do what he wants with it and I'm tired of struggling with those nag dialogs, won't make further attempts to hide them before the final version of Aero Glass for Win8.

its a shame you cannot turn the popup box off - its a pain in the backside - one on startup is fine but he pushes it beyond funny - moaning really i know - its nothing to do with your software which is great - i have posted same on his thread but he just ignores all comments on it

Yep it is a pain with the pop-ups and ORelio hit the nail on the head from his post #101 , also about my rounded corner theme Kyolic just a theme I made from a few bing papers, seems when I am posting tho it does show rounded corners but non-rounded most time see image below..Here is the Bing theme I am using also.. https://www.yousendit.com/download/UVJpT201Y3l6NFBFdzhUQw

http://img69.imagesh...ndedcorners.jpg

Edited by DosProbie