Aero Glass Tweaker GUI for Win8 v1.3.2

ORelio

Ok, so I'm releasing a new version with a box "Use mouse dialog skipping method (recommended)".

If you uncheck it, AGTweaker will use the 1.0.2 dialog skipping method which use keypresses instead of mouse.

agtweaker114.png

Thanks! When I uncheck box "Use mouse...", autostart became normal for me. Maybe Start 8 causes my problem. Or my mouse (A4Tech X-750F) with installed drivers and panel for additional mause keys. Anyway, i think this can be usefull for anyone else. Thank you again!

Edited by CKyHC

Version 0.5 is out. Please make gui for new version.

It does not work with the new version got some weird artifacts

0.5 Preview With Tweaker are Working Great on my System! No Problems ..

Must be a end user issue..B)

Edited by DosProbie

0.5 Preview With Tweaker are Working Great on my System! No Problems ..

Must be a end user issue..B)

Practically, it can't work, because 0.5 uses different registry keys than any previous version.

It's true, but autostart is working )))

Practically, it can't work, because 0.5 uses different registry keys than any previous version.

OK so I updated the registry keys to fit the new preview in AGTweaker 1.1.5. Thanks for your work bigbuscle :)

Edited by ORelio

OK so I updated the registry keys to fit the new preview in AGTweaker 1.1.5. Thanks for your work bigbuscle :)

Thanks for Tweaker Update ORelio..

Still works fine for me with either version 1.1.3 or 1.1.5! B)

Edited by DosProbie

Oh, I saw this error, but as the issue was gone when restarting, I thought it was specific to my computer.

I have an idea of how the issue appears: the application tries to open the DWM registry key for reading, and for writing. If the key does not exist, then it will cause an error while trying to open it for reading, but the next statement creates the key and then the error should disappear on next launch...

So if I open the key for writing first and reading next, the issue should disappear. I made the change on the source code so it should be solved on next release :)