Adobe Shockwave Player 12 and Flash Player 11.6

ppgrainbow

Has anyone gotten Adobe Shockwave Player 12 and Adobe Flash Player 11.6 installed with the latest daily UURollup? If so, did it work?

If you have Windows 2000 installed without UURollup or KernelEx applied, can we look into what entry point dependencies Shockwave Player 12 uses that do not exist on Windows 2000? I just noticed that Adobe used MSVC 2010 on its Shockwave Player now.

ShockWavePlayer 12 requires VC++2010Runtime

Flash Player 10.3.183.63/11.6.602.168 and mms.cfg

They work fine :)

Has anyone gotten Adobe Shockwave Player 12 and Adobe Flash Player 11.6 installed with the latest daily UURollup? If so, did it work?

If you have Windows 2000 installed without UURollup or KernelEx applied, can we look into what entry point dependencies Shockwave Player 12 uses that do not exist on Windows 2000? I just noticed that Adobe used MSVC 2010 on its Shockwave Player now.

ShockWavePlayer 12 requires VC++2010Runtime

Flash Player 10.3.183.63/11.6.602.168 and mms.cfg

They work fine :)

Thank you for telling me. :)

I found that Shockwave Player 12 uses EncodePointer and DecodePointer from MSVC++ 2010 and at absolute minimum, the CRT included with MSVC++ 2010 requires at least Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1.

Edited by ppgrainbow