Trouble with ISO

OlFatGuy

I have an ISO that I am having trouble with. My source disk is a XP Pro SP1 OEM (generic I think). I found a website http://xdot.tk/updates.html#fn13 that had two tools, Download UDC-01.14.13.zip for finding updates post sp3, and an IE8 add on creator, IE8.Add-on.Creator.zip. I also slip streamed SP3 and maybe removed a few things like tablet support. I tried to load it in Virtualbox and got an Error message when it started to format the disk. I have another ISO that just has SP3 sliped and it loads and works OK. Take a look at what I have and see if you can help me.

Windows XP Pro SP3 source computer

Pent 3

512M RAM

I'm not sure how to attach my Session.ini file.

post-350732-0-37365100-1359944396_thumb.

post-350732-0-81187100-1359944432_thumb.

The "Last Session.ini" file can be found in the nLite directory (C:\Program Files\NLite\Presets\ ) directory and also in your install files directory if you did not tick the option to remove it. The Last session.ini only reports what has been done the last time modifications were made throug nLite, so it will not tell the whole story if you usenLite twice on the same set of files (which is not advised).

Did you set about half the RAM for host and guest ? (512Meg is not much but I know it does work)

What does the label on the disc say ?