Aero Glass for Win8 RC4

bigmuscle

Guys please help me :'(

I download the 2 last RC and when I click the LoadGlass__AppInit_DLLs.reg, the effect doesn't show :(

Both RC 3 & 4.

Please please help me :3

Long time ago it worked perfectly for me :3

I download the 2 last RC and when I click the LoadGlass__AppInit_DLLs.reg, the effect doesn't show :(

Both RC 3 & 4.

Make sure you installed it properly, try this guide, the path to the DWMGlass.dll should be correctly set in AppInit_Dlls value and restart. You can also try this video for better understanding.

Edited by Rayn19

Installer working good, path is different but just adjusted my reg files for that..

also the following silent switch works as well .. DP :yes:

/VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /RESTART /SP-
Edited by DosProbie

@BigMuscule: Can you produce your AeroGlass in form like a Windows 7-8 Toolkit Addon how can be able/possible to be integrated directly to Install.wim of Windows 8 as pre-installed software, and trial period maybe will be same as Windows = 30 days or however ?

Here you can check list for addons released till now.

No need for a trial period, BigMuscle said that this software will be free. He is just giving donators an advance on the final version, but that doesn't mean it's not freeware.

@BigMuscule: Can you produce your AeroGlass in form like a Windows 7-8 Toolkit Addon how can be able/possible to be integrated directly to Install.wim of Windows 8 as pre-installed software, and trial period maybe will be same as Windows = 30 days or however ?

Here you can check list for addons released till now.

No need for a trial period, BigMuscle said that this software will be free. He is just giving donators an advance on the final version, but that doesn't mean it's not freeware.

When did he say that?

Both RC 3 & 4.

Make sure you installed it properly, try this guide, the path to the DWMGlass.dll should be correctly set in AppInit_Dlls value and restart. You can also try this video for better understanding.

Thanks man, I had to do some things and now it works perfectly ! Thx thx thx :D

Do you have UxStyle? If so try to reinstall it. If you are using DWMGlass instead make sure

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\DWM:BypassThemeSignature (DWORD 0x0 to disable (default) / 0x1 to enable)

You have this set to 1

The aero8 theme doesn't work anymore ever since my computer installed some updates. Any fix?

It seems you were using UltraUxThemePatcher or similar program to have custom themes on your Windows 8. Instead use UxStyle or the BypassThemeSignature Feature in BM's "Aero Glass for Windows 8".

The aero8 theme doesn't work anymore ever since my computer installed some updates. Any fix?

It seems you were using UltraUxThemePatcher or similar program to have custom themes on your Windows 8. Instead use UxStyle or the BypassThemeSignature Feature in BM's "Aero Glass for Windows 8".

UxStyle is only for x64. How do I enable the BypassThemeSignature thing

Edited by odysseyofnoises