Aero Glass for Win8 RC4

bigmuscle

It has been said many times. Win8.1 is complete new reimplementation of all objects. Win8 is just re-use of already existing objects + reimplementing of small part of code which reuses that objects.

Hey BM is it possible to implement your bypass theme signature as a stand alone app, I think that on it's own would be a great little tool and it also works with 8.1 and would be great for testing new themes.

It has been said many times. Win8.1 is complete new reimplementation of all objects. Win8 is just re-use of already existing objects + reimplementing of small part of code which reuses that objects.

Thanks for the explanation. Sorry if I did not carefully read all the questions posed by other users, I only remember reading that 8.1 is using DirectX 11 instead of DirectX 10 although I read most posts here since February :/

There may not be a release version with Auto installer, because bigmuscle can't find a safe way to load DWMGlass.dll, He's not happy using LoadGlass__AppInit_DLLs.reg, with an Auto installer.

Edited by ace2

Someone had to bring up the message box issue again, didn't they? Didn't they?

For anyone wanting to complain about the message box, look at the last 87 times someone complained about it:

1. Complaint posted

2. Another 7-35 posts come up about both why everyone hates the messagebox and why they don't mind it.

3. The dust settles and either

3a. Nothing happens

or

3b. Bigmuscle says "no more public prerelease builds."

People, just get over it. If you really hate the message box, then turn off aero glass. It won't kill you to not have glassy windows. But BigMuscle should release this anytime now, so be patient.

Edited by AlexKven

I know it takes me a lot of time to release final version. It is almost complete except one thing in 32-bit version which I don't have time for. Thus I decided that firstly I give the final version to all users who donated me to this day - something like a small gift so they don't have to wait forever. Wait for some response from me this afternoon...

I know it takes me a lot of time to release final version. It is almost complete except one thing in 32-bit version which I don't have time for. Thus I decided that firstly I give the final version to all users who donated me to this day - something like a small gift so they don't have to wait forever. Wait for some response from me this afternoon...

This sounds much-much better for me! Just donated; will wait for your "small gift" :) Thanks!

It's not about what anyone will send but about those who already did ;-) Offer is already closed :angel

Hi BM I donated 10 euro on the 11 of July (Unique Transaction ID 7FE05626J4420034Y), could you send me a gift please :)

Wow the final version is working without the need of symbols out of the box, with all updates installed. Hope it is backwards compatible, I'll test it out myself later. The performance is good as the code is now purely optimized for Aero Glass. :w00t:

Thanks once again, bigmuscle!

Wow the final version is working without the need of symbols out of the box, with all updates installed. Hope it is backwards compatible, I'll test it out myself later. The performance is good as the code is now purely optimized for Aero Glass. :w00t:

Thanks once again, bigmuscle!

thats good to know - maybe it could be released to us lesser mortals - or is BM still deciding a price point

It's not about what anyone will send but about those who already did ;-) Offer is already closed :angel

Hi BM I donated 10 euro on the 11 of July (Unique Transaction ID 7FE05626J4420034Y), could you send me a gift please :)

Please, check your spam folder. I sent a message to all donators yesterday evening. If you didn't receive it, write me a PM.