Aero Glass for Win8 RC4

bigmuscle

what's the version in which about message is removed? final? thx. :)

It will never be removed. I hope this answer stops you from infinite asking the same question over and over.

yes, but I asked if he would not like

You can't remove the about message. Stop asking about it or it'll be left there permanently. You have no idea how annoying it is to see on almost every page someone asking how to get rid of the about message. Read the first god **** post. This is a BETA and not for production use.

Deal with it or stop using it.

there are ways but it wouldn't be appropriate to say it

If you mean cracking the binaries like it was already mentioned here some time ago then no, it is not the way because it will make glass to be rendered incorrectly. Also, it is absolutely lie that messagebox appears every 30 minutes - the interval is much higher and it is not always same.

I feel like at this point you should just write it in the popup itself. Append on something like:

"Do not ask when this popup will be removed"

or

"Demo version popup will be removed in final release (1.0)"

It's pretty annoying watching the same question be asked at least once or twice per page of this thread.

although I don't use your software bigmuscle as I'm on win7

but I can recommend from user standpoint that with such pop-ups you actually as developer achieve nothing

its much nicer to simply add it either in rclick with About dialog or maybe on 1st run when your app starts

btw this wasn't bad criticism, just a food for thought :)

This is for everyone who is whining about the Demo Dialog Box:

:realmad: STOP WHINING ABOUT THE DIALOG BOX!!! WHINING ABOUT IT NEARLY KILLED THE PROJECT!!! Sorry for me losing my temper. If you hate the dialog box, stop using the software until the final version.

bigmuscle, it might be better to continue testing in a closed circle after all. It might be harder to get a wide range of test systems that way, but at least you won't have to deal with people who can't get into their brains what the purpose of a BETA and TESTing is.

This is for everyone who is whining about the Demo Dialog Box:

:realmad: STOP WHINING ABOUT THE DIALOG BOX!!! WHINING ABOUT IT NEARLY KILLED THE PROJECT!!! Sorry for me losing my temper. If you hate the dialog box, stop using the software until the final version.

LOL. Couldn't agree more.

Cheers and Regards