Strange Spacing on selection screen

I have some extra spaces around some of the select categories on the main screen when running WPI. Any ideas what might be causing this?

As you can see in the image below, these spaces are not consistent, and appear at the bottom and top of different categories.

Under SAN Related, the space is at the bottom, and under Optional it appears at the bottom and the top, but in the Top category (not shown) the space does not appear in either location.

WPI.jpg

Edited by Dragonsys

I have the answer to your issue.

BUT! let me remind you WPI is NOT free for business use.

Correct, but it is free for Non-Profit and non-business use according to the License.txt file, not to mention you are just assuming that this is in use for any business.

This is actually inside a VM environment I run at home as a lab for testing all kinds of stuff. I have a small SAN environment so I can expand the storage as needed instead of having to grow my computer all the time.

3. WPIW is not free for Business or Corporate use.

3a. Non-profit and charity organizations are free to use it.

Edited by Dragonsys

v8.5.6 Updates - Released August 16th, 2012

====================================================

*** Fixed out of line boxes issue on layout 3&4.

The above screen shot is from v8.6.3, so should I downgrade to v8.5.6?

Could it be an issue with the theme I am using? It is the Server theme... I will try out the Win7 Theme tonight and see if it clears up.

Edited by Dragonsys

Have you ever opened config2 and resaved it?

Fixed the issue for me....

hmm I don't think I have since i upgraded to 8.6, i will give that a try.

EDIT: Just tried that and it still has the spacing. Gonna grab a fresh copy of v8.6.3 and try over, maybe something happened when I copied it over last time.

Edited by Dragonsys

Gonna grab a fresh copy of v8.6.3 and try over, maybe something happened when I copied it over last time.

Ok that didn't work. I tried different settings on the Theme Layout style, and the Vertical looks fine, but both Horizontal settings have the spacing.

If it helps, this is on Windows 2008R2

Edited by Dragonsys