website help

hear is my problem i was given the task to update some information on a kiosk the information is all web based i know this since it is running Internet explorer my other problem is that i know nothing about programing so i thaught i would reach out to see if someone could help point me in the right direction to get this solved

How did you luck into that kind of job? Anyways, as it is a kiosk I'm going to say it might end up being a bad idea to post any code samples. I've seen ISVs (the type of company that sells kiosks) use all sorts of different methods. Some use HTML, some use ASP, and some use Zend encrypted PHP. My first recommendation would be to contact the company that handles the kiosk.

Since we are not your classmates and thus not able to get a grade in your school, we cannot help you with a school project. See our rule:

2.c Requesting help with academic material, such as assignments, is not permitted on MSFN. Receiving such help is often viewed as plagiarism in many schools, and therefore cannot be allowed. This is for your own protection in your academic career.

So for these cases we can be helpful by providing links to references only and we can't actually help you do your work. For ASP (or if it is ASP.NET) you can find a easy to understand reference here:

http://www.w3schools.com/

i should have explained it better that is my fault it is not a school project i promise especially since to day is the last day for the semester it is a project my supervisor gave me to work on as a student worker to do for him

• 5 months later...