windows server 2012 unattend installation

Hi,

I downloaded msdn version of windows server 2012 ... i added wim images to wds.... automating installation with autounattend.xml (windows server 2012 standard).... Installation got completed successfully till devices getting ready but it prompts to accept microsoft license terms eventhough i have added it in userdata to accept eula automatically ......

P.S:- Server standard core (CLI) and it ends at the stage to change the password

Please help

Edited by navrenga

Hi,

I downloaded msdn version of windows server 2012 ... i added wim images to wds.... automating installation with autounattend.xml (windows server 2012 standard).... Installation got completed successfully till devices getting ready but it prompts to accept microsoft license terms eventhough i have added it in userdata to accept eula automatically ......

P.S:- Server standard core (CLI) and it ends at the stage to change the password

Please help

post-359178-0-62219300-1354172172_thumb.

I doubt WDS on Server 2003 actually supports Server 2012. You should be using MDT 2012 to deploy it, but MDT 2012 is not compatible with your OS. Here are MDT's system requirements:

Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2012

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=25175

It may be possible there is something wrong with your answer file. Did you create it using WSIM that is included in the ADK?