How to add serial key to nlite addon

nagarajunaik

Sir, I want to make some addons with NLITE Addon maker or SFX MAKER. But I want to insert Registratin key/Serial key into that Addons (I have Serial keys), when I installing programmes, they asking serial key input. So I want to put serial keys in that ADDONS to unattend setup. Please elp me in this purpose.

My problem is:...... I have serial keys, But i want to add them when making addons for unattend installing.

Respected Sir,

I have another doubt. Can I Auto format with NLITE. Why because when I insert CD/DVD in my DVD-Rom it not giving Format option(And not asking USER Agreement also). But if I insert that CD in CD-ROM, It showing DRIVE FORMAT option. (I have CD Drive and DVD drive, But now I am using DVD-ROM only.

Please help me "How can I auto Format C-Drive with Nlite. Or there any Idea to format from DVD-ROM.

Thanking you to your Kindly help

Respected sir,

I have last doubt. (With your grate help, My all doubts clear). I am making Pagemaker Addon with SFX Maker and

PAGE MAKER had many files, So I selected Diretory Option and selected SETUP.EXE only. Is this correct?

And where can I save this Addon( I mean, Orginal files are in another DRIVE, and Addon in another DRIVE).

post-366321-0-32579900-1354624533_thumb.