AnyOne Used WinReducer 8 ?

Ok, After Working Somedays On win8 i am in love with win8 for its Performance! But its a disk hog... SO i want To customise it. So i gave A Try To Winreducer 8 Cause its The Only Tool Which featuring win8! But unfortunately Winreducer 8 is not Working for mine! When i choose win8 Source it's not giving Mount Or windows Selection Option To me! I have Waited 30 minits after Select win8 Source but Still its not giving me Any Option To mount Or Select windows 8 Edition... I Think its Developers Are here. Or Anyone wil help me! I have Also Tried To find it in win Reducer forum but STILL there is no forum for winreducer 8.. SO i m Seeking Ur Help Extremly!

Edited by Tamimctg

winreducer 8 is nice tool and 1st and single tools for win 8. wintools kits .. 1.5 also not good for components remover i use 3 tools for its and nice output

1 wintools kits - for legacy .net 3.5 ,for some twink and for SFX and update

2 vlite - for remover components but donot remover winsxs and some network related other wise its fails to install in 2nd boot process ..

3 winreducer 8 for many components metro and language ..... my iso now reduce to just 1.7 gb and with sfx 2..0 gb

thx .....

Vlite is working great on windows image. U can remove everything with Vlite but if u want metro Powered Control panel(personalisation) & want to run metro Apps Dont remove Tablet Pc & dont remove Or disable windows Firewal@ wizardofwoz

u Can remove winsxs with Vlite but after Remove U have to remove Pending Xml with Imagex...i know winreducer is a great Tool but dont know why its not working on my w8 image! I hope winreducer v31 wil run great on my Pc..@dave

• 3 months later...

winreducer 8 is nice tool and 1st and single tools for win 8. wintools kits .. 1.5 also not good for components remover i use 3 tools for its and nice output

2 vlite - for remover components but donot remover winsxs and some network related other wise its fails to install in 2nd boot process ..

3 winreducer 8 for many components metro and language ..... my iso now reduce to just 1.7 gb and with sfx 2..0 gb

thx .....

Sorry to bump a 4 months old thread but i'm a bit confused

Do i need to use all 3 of these tools to remove unwanted parts of windows 8 ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

thx .....

Hi dave999,

Can you explain in brief, how you did this to your Windows 8 ISO?

1- Enabled .Net 3.5

2- What components you removed with vLite

I have used Winreducer 8 and removed many things, everything was fine but after installation 'User Customization' doesn't work in my case.

Thanks.