WI-FI PCMCIA for a Windows 98SE laptop

huguia

Hey! I got this laptop with a amd k6-3 and 32 mb of ram. However, i only have a dial-ip modem in it and i want to put a PCMCIA wi-fi adapter on it. However, i don't know any good one to buy. Help me plz!

Hey! I got this laptop with a amd k6-3 and 32 mb of ram. However, i only have a dial-ip modem in it and i want to put a PCMCIA wi-fi adapter on it. However, i don't know any good one to buy. Help me plz!

Start with providing more info on your hardware.

Be aware that it will be tricky :ph34r: , see here for an UNfinalized similar thread:

jaclaz

Here is a link to one that should work with 98se. I have a couple just like it, or at least close cousins and they work OK with 98se.

Hope this helps you out a bit.

I have one that works great with my Win 98 SE Laptop.

Link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SMC-SMCWCB-G-EZ-Connect-802-11b-g-Wireless-Cardbus-Adapter-/110789900953?pt=US_Internal_Network_Cards&hash=item19cb97ba99

Edited by coolman