Windows could not display the images available for installation. with

I am just using a version from technet. I will try your file thanks. I will let you know what happens. Thanks again.

Not using a N version are you? I got that same exact msg when I tried using default install key with the N version

try this file

Still the same error using your file Windows could not display the images available for installation. hope that can be sorted out. thanks so much for your help.

I am just using a version from technet. I will try your file thanks. I will let you know what happens. Thanks again.

Not using a N version are you? I got that same exact msg when I tried using default install key with the N version

try this file

I used a technet key and I am still receiving the same error please help. Thanks.

Starting to think they black listed that generic key which you have in your xml. If you got image from Technet then it will give you 2 keys you can use. Try that

Hi I got past that screen by putting <Value>Windows 8 Pro x64</Value> but now it sstopps at t hat screen and I have to chose it to continue I don't understand why here is my file again maybe someone can take a look thanks in advance.

I used a technet key and I am still receiving the same error please help. Thanks.

Starting to think they black listed that generic key which you have in your xml. If you got image from Technet then it will give you 2 keys you can use. Try that

Autounattend.xml

Hi Does anyone have a working xml that doesn't stop at the image selection screen I would really appreciate it thanks in advance Corey.

Hi I got past that screen by putting <Value>Windows 8 Pro x64</Value> but now it sstopps at t hat screen and I have to chose it to continue I don't understand why here is my file again maybe someone can take a look thanks in advance.

Hi maxsoft when I use your xml and I change the serial number to a good one from technet I still receive this error Windows could not display the images available for installation. but when I used my file I could pick the image to install do you know why it isn't unatended thanks in advance Corey

I corrected your first xml above removing things that are not right or in wrong place and attached above. portcorey1Autounattend.xml

Your next xml you had same exact as your first but changed 1 thing which was still wrong

Hi maxsoft when I use your xml and I change the serial number to a good one from technet I still receive this error Windows could not display the images available for installation. but when I used my file I could pick the image to install do you know why it isn't unatended thanks in advance Corey

I corrected your first xml above removing things that are not right or in wrong place and attached above. portcorey1Autounattend.xml

Your next xml you had same exact as your first but changed 1 thing which was still wrong

Ive encountered the same problem & all appears to image/product key related. For instance there appears to many editions of Pro & you must use the correct key or windows won't setup! Even a generic key won't get you far either!

I too have a valid "Pro" key but cannot produce a totally silent install yet?

Edited by MAVERICKS CHOICE

In Pro not but 2 versions. If you use my right click .wim in my sig you see this in Details for image. That is why it is easier to use

<Key>/IMAGE/Index</Key>

<Value>1</Value>

Index : 1
Name : Windows 8 Pro
Description : Windows 8 Pro
Size : 12,532,205,091 bytes

Index : 2
Name : Windows 8
Description : Windows 8
Size : 12,467,562,197 bytes

MC

As I said I think maybe they blacklisted the generic key but if you use your correct key it will work. I fixed your xml and it is same as mine and I have installed to VM 50 or more times messing with modding dll's and it doesn't hang up but installs.

I asked for your setupact.log. This will tell us what is wrong.

It contains nothing I or any one else can use. Totally generic and hides sensitive information. Like when it loads key it say loaded to blackboard.

I modified explanation of my Panther.cmd over here

Edited by maxXPsoft

In Pro not but 2 versions. If you use my right click .wim in my sig you see this in Details for image. That is why it is easier to use

<Key>/IMAGE/Index</Key>

<Value>1</Value>

MC

As I said I think maybe they blacklisted the generic key but if you use your correct key it will work. I fixed your xml and it is same as mine and I have installed to VM 50 or more times messing with modding dll's and it doesn't hang up but installs.

It contains nothing I or any one else can use. Totally generic and hides sensitive information. Like when it loads key it say loaded to blackboard.

http://www.msfn.org/...post__p__888486

Thanks Max understand I can only test in a VM atm & cannot for the life of me get the usb sorted!!! Either your doctored xml or my own xml will not work silently by itself. It works partially with the pid.txt in sources.

I will be in touch with my MS digital provider to check or have my key replaced as I haven't had this problem before.

I used to be able to install W7x64 no key & no problems previously!

hi here is my setupact.log hope someone can help thankshad to rename it to txt because it wouldn't let me upload the log extention so much.

<Key>/IMAGE/Index</Key>

<Value>1</Value>

MC

setupact.txt

portcorey

Still using your file?

Failed to read the Key UserData\FullName\Value from Blackboard defaulting to WIN

InstallDestinationMeetsRequirements: Disk [0] offset [0x100000] is NOT installable; hr = 0x80300004

Install drive does not meet requirements for installation

There was a failure applying the ImageInstall/OSImage/InstallTo unattend settings

You should try with my file above. I removed stuff that don't belong and checked it in Windows System Image Manager

You should place your xml on either a floppy/ separate usb stick and that way you can edit it and not have to create image over if mistakes

Edited by maxXPsoft