Newer Version of K-Meleon Just Released

Monroe

tomasz86 ... I understand what you are saying and am in agreement with you when you say ... "K-Meleon was nice because it was very light and fast compared to other Gecko based browsers". I have been following this as it develops and am holding off for now with any criticism. I want it to stay as much as possible as the "old" KM but still "maybe" having some newer ideas. Since people from other parts of the world also have their "wish list" of things ... I have just decided to wait and see how this all ends. Plus many of these people are on a newer OS like Windows 7 or 8 and I am working with (and liking) XP. I have to think there are other people out there such as you and me wanting that feel and workings of the old KM ... maybe they are just quiet for now to see how things develop. I'm sure rodocop will keep this in mind but we will see.

I posted about this possible newer KM version earlier since it seemed to be a new development happening in late 2012. I guess I am glad someone has decided to pick up the KM torch and carry it for another mile or two just like you and blackwingcat are doing for Windows 2000 and PROBLEMCHYLD is doing for Windows 98SE. I may not like the final newer KM version when it is finished and I may try to "fix" it or change it more to my liking with my limited knowledge of things. Time will tell ...

I like the KM version that I recently got from JamesD ... KM v1.6.0.2.4 ... it is my understanding he did a few tweaks here there and he has offered to help rodocop with his project.

Edited by duffy98