Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Tihiy

Start Is Back - 2.1 release

Just thought I had to stop by and say a word or two... You do an AMAZING job honestly, I had installed Windows 7 on my pc and had no intention to reinstall Windows 8 until I found your Ex7forW8 (which I am using at the moment), I had tried other apps such as Classic Shell or Start8 but seriously this is the only clean and efficient working solution for the moment :)

I'm really looking forward to Start Is Back, although I'm a little disappointed it won't be freeware, but I guess if the price is reasonable I will buy it then ;)

If you need help in any way (especially regarding the website for example as I am an experienced Php developer) let me know I'll be glad to help, but anyway keep up the good work mate ;)

Any comment on if it actually works? :blushing:

I have a small issue with the Orb. It displays it to large:

post-70718-0-10897300-1351200102_thumb.p

Any comment on if it actually works? :blushing:

coarse it works!!!! LOL :thumbup

it now accepts png format ,and converts to bmp on the fly , can change orb button with ease!! :thumbup

I have a small issue with the Orb. It displays it to large:
Yeah they're not resized. I'll try to fix that, resize it yourself to ~54x162 if you want.

this doesn't work. I get a message that it is no valid orb. Here is the orb I use in Win7:

Then you didn't re-size it right. Height has to be 3xWidth.

Installer is a bit lame for now, but installing per-machine won't likely be implemented for v1.0 personal edition.

Is there gonna be version that has per-machine install option at all?