Start Is Back - 2.1 release

Tihiy

Small bug, but every time I restart my computer, Startisback prompts me to update to the latest release. Unfortunately, the latest release (2.1.2) is already installed on my computer. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that didn't fix the issue. Am I the only one seeing this?

Hi Tihiy,

This is not exactly a Start Menu suggestion, but, if possible, could you please look into restoring the looks and functionality of the Network tray icon?

In Windows 7, there was a nice little network manager that showed the list of currently available networks, but now there is an ugly Metro sliding thing that takes too much space.

Now that StartIsBack is there, this network manager is the only thing that keeps me from upgrading to Windows 8.

Whenever Windows 8.1 starts up does anyone else have that little popup window that says "cannot find target explorer.exe" something like that after installing the latest beta of Startisback +? After clicking "ok" on it everything is fine.

Edited by Hunk4TH

Great program ! Just love it. I just have one small question, I purchased a 2 PC license and activated on on my desktop and one on my laptop, I will be upgrading my PC (CPU+Mobo) in a week or so, will I lose my activation ? Is there any way to get it back apart from buying it again ? Thanks.

Hi.
I have a problem activating StartisBack.
I have one program on my laptop and one on my PC, which was formated and installed Windows 8.1
First, it was with Windows 8 ans Start is Back activated.
Now, the same PC but I can’t use the software, when I try to activate, I see the message:
ERROR: ALL ACTIVATION USED

What can I do ?