Start Is Back - 2.1 release

Tihiy

Thanks for the suggestions, I've looked into DisplayFusion and UltraMon in the past, when Windows had even less multi-monitor support. :) They're great, but I've realized that my normal day-to-day workflow doesn't require most of their functionality, especially now that Windows has added taskbars to each monitor.

At this point, I simply am looking for a good start-menu replacement that will also replicate itself on each taskbar. I used ClassicShell for a while (which can do this), but, again, it has more than I need along with the fact that it isn't near as native a solution as StartIsBack. StartIsBack is perfect for my needs so far, and having it on every monitor would be icing on the cake. :)

Thanks for the suggestions, I've looked into DisplayFusion and UltraMon in the past, when Windows had even less multi-monitor support. :) They're great, but I've realized that my normal day-to-day workflow doesn't require most of their functionality, especially now that Windows has added taskbars to each monitor.

At this point, I simply am looking for a good start-menu replacement that will also replicate itself on each taskbar. I used ClassicShell for a while (which can do this), but, again, it has more than I need along with the fact that it isn't near as native a solution as StartIsBack. StartIsBack is perfect for my needs so far, and having it on every monitor would be icing on the cake. :)

Ah, thanks for the clarification. You make me want SiB to do this even more than I thought! :D

may i ask how many time SIB was downloaded? Currently pokki and Start8 claim to have over 1 million downloads, so I would be interested how much users SIB has.

SIB legit versions were downloaded about 100,000 times. That includes updates and of course only some fraction of users buys it.

The Automatically check for new versions check box checked/unchecked doesn't enable the apply button

I sent you an Arabic translation via email ... still waiting for reply

YOU are doing great keep on ... Thank you so much ...

Great program, bought a licence a few months ago and have been using it on both my laptop and desktop since. No complaints about how it works, but a small suggestion. Is there any way to make the program auto-update? Right now it tells me when there is a new version available, but having it update automatically would be the best.

Great program, bought a licence a few months ago and have been using it on both my laptop and desktop since. No complaints about how it works, but a small suggestion. Is there any way to make the program auto-update? Right now it tells me when there is a new version available, but having it update automatically would be the best.

Agreed, but I'd like the auto-update feature to be optional. At least we can rollback in case there is any problem with the new version.