Direct-to-My Documents Menu Wanted in Start Menu

xmf

I would like the "DOCUMENTS" folder (which I believe was originally "My Documents") to be in the place of the "Documents" folder. I would like to retain the menu functionality (or the small arrow to the right of both documents folders). Please help, thank you.

post-276866-0-43144700-1349519190_thumb.

anyone? I can;t be the only one wanting a direct, menu style button that opens into "my documents"

edit: I found the reg tweaks here:

http://www.sevenforu...-libraries.html

??? no regtweak needed.

Rt click Start Orb>> Properties>> Start Menu tab select "customize">> select "display as menu">> OK>>OK

Done.

Edited by PinkFreud

Hey Pink. Actually the reg tweak is needed. Read my 1st post thoroughly and you'll see what's up. Have a good one :)

anyone? I can;t be the only one wanting a direct, menu style button that opens into "my documents"

edit: I found the reg tweaks here:

http://www.sevenforu...-libraries.html

??? no regtweak needed.

Rt click Start Orb>> Properties>> Start Menu tab select "customize">> select "display as menu">> OK>>OK

Done.

all good, the wording in my second post was definitely confusing.

Hey Pink. Actually the reg tweak is needed. Read my 1st post thoroughly and you'll see what's up. Have a good one :)

Gotchya, my bad. fistbump.gif

In Windows 7, the Start Menu always only links to Libraries. If you use Classic Shell, you can directly link to "My Documents" bypassing the Libraries.

Good to know, I'll check out that program. But if Classic Shell is not being used, the reg tweaks above do the job.

Edited by xmf