Windows Mail tab problem

Sophy

I very seldom use the tab in the Windows Mail address bar, but I did today it doesn't work. Maybe it's not supposed to???

In the To: line I typed in the address and then tried to tab down to the subject line. It will tab over in that same line -- but not down.

Before coming here and posting I restarted because it seems many little glitches are fixed this way. But that didn't work for this problem. Can anyone help me out here? :}

Why can't I get any response on my post at all? I know they tell you not to post the same question in more than one forum, but since I can't get a response here I am going to try and post it elsewhere. If someone sees this and has a solution, please respond.

You didn't wait very long to get a response. You are only likely to irritate everyone by posting in multiple places. I don't know about everyone else, but I access the forum using this link - http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=active - which shows me every new post no matter where it was posted. You are not getting a response because either no one has had that problem, no one has any idea for a solution, or you have p!ssed everyone off before so now they don't want to help you out of spite [ j/k This is very unlikely, but your second post implies that is what you seem to believe has happened. :) ] Again, I don'e know about everyone else, but I had not responded because I do not and have never used either Windows Mail or Vista and I have no idea what you are talking about or what to suggest for a solution to whatever your problem is. Have a nice day.

Cheers and Regards

I think I have discovered that KeyScrambler is what is causing this tab problem. I just purchased this program a couple of days ago. Tonight when I was in Windows Mail it froze for some reason, and my tab started working again. I restarted WM, which freed up KeyScrambler and activated it again and the tab quit working.

The puzzling thing is that KeyScrambler is not causing any problems with the tab in my browser, or it Open Office.

Your experiences seem to point in that direction. (I've never used KeyScrambler either.) Hopefully they have a support forum/email that will help you get your issue resolved. Thanks for letting us know your progress.

Cheers and Regards

• 1 month later...

Yes. It took quite a long time but KeyScrambler finally figured out what was going wrong and they sent me a patch. Now everything works fine. Sorry I never got back and let you know. I guess it had been so long I forgot. Thanks so much for the time you took in trying to help me, and sorry again that I forgot to let you know how it turned out. :thumbup