Serious Problems security certificate

Zollex

I use windows 7 ultimate and IE 8 or 9. I have problems with security certificates. in various secure sites. I also tried to install the certificates, but without result.

I also tried to install other versions of Windows 7, but the result does not change. Perhaps the problem is in xp-antispy ... What do you say, you?

544ne.jpg

Companies often take shortcuts when it comes to certificates. Certificates are assigned to a specific domain name, but companies will use multiple different URLs to the same website and use the same certificate which generates the error.

Can you provide an example URL that gives you the certificate error that I can check?

Yes... Gmail

https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLoginAuth

but... if I make cut-paste of the url the error is

"was prevented website to view content with security certificate errors" (traduction from italian)

Only "was prevented website to view content with security certificate errors" appears in many sites like Facebook

Edited by Zollex

First, you should try to go the website (without doing anything more don't pay or use a login/password). At the right side of the address bar, you should see certificate error and there click and click show certificates and go to the certification path tab as explained there. This will help to resolve your but you should be extra careful as your computer either have lost root certificates or redirected to fake websites. In both case, that is not normal at all especially for google.