Some questions on properly customizing a Win7 source.

Hy. Frnz!

Hope All u r well,,,i hard to belive ur all So helpfull. Ok Come to my Q.

I have Some Q On win7 Cust0me disc. Ist One,,,,, h0w To integrate Win7 Sp1 in Boot.wim??? I have tried a lot but evry Time failed with a error! The error is>>> unable to update Ofline image! use with /ONLINE COMMAND on a runing win7! Can Any One Hlp me?

2nd One,,,, i want to integrate driverPack into win7 installati0n. I have downloaded driver fr0m Driverpacks.net. I have found 3 folder There. ONE IS ALL,2ND ONE IS VISTA. 3rd one is Win7. Which folder sh0uld i use to integrate? N Which Programe I sh0uld use??? I want Faster integrati0n of driverz. Sh0uld i use WinToolkit???

I bliv u guyz r So much hlpful..SO PLEASE HLP ME.

Hy. Frnz!

Hope All u r well,,,i hard to belive ur all So helpfull. Ok Come to my Q.

I have Some Q On win7 Cust0me disc. Ist One,,,,, h0w To integrate Win7 Sp1 in Boot.wim??? I have tried a lot but evry Time failed with a error! The error is>>> unable to update Ofline image! use with /ONLINE COMMAND on a runing win7! Can Any One Hlp me?

2nd One,,,, i want to integrate driverPack into win7 installati0n. I have downloaded driver fr0m Driverpacks.net. I have found 3 folder There. ONE IS ALL,2ND ONE IS VISTA. 3rd one is Win7. Which folder sh0uld i use to integrate? N Which Programe I sh0uld use??? I want Faster integrati0n of driverz. Sh0uld i use WinToolkit???

I bliv u guyz r So much hlpful..SO PLEASE HLP ME.

Oh noes :ph34r: another one (actually SAME one)! :w00t:

Reference:

ura tuf 1, Rnt u?

we normaly try 2 uz en 2 comnC8 on dis board, plz, uz d same lingo, we nd nt Oxford en, bt Cmon....

Translation courtesy: http://www.lingo2word.com/translate.php

jaclaz

Sorry To Say That im 4m bangladesh. SO what u may face porblem To face me! Please Consider...AS i m bangladeshi So english is not my mother tongue! So i may have wr0ng with my Talk, arn't it???

Oh. Ya why u Put link of my post before????? R u meaning That both the Topic is Same?????please make it clear,,, i m in hesitati0n!

L33T-SP33K!!!

"wr0ng" - try "wrong" with a O instead of an 0 - get it? Key what you want into a TRANSLATOR and use THAT not the L33T translators that were hilariously provided.

http://translate.google.com/

Example (english->hindi):

Are you that hip to use stupid-speak?

आप कर रहे हैं कि हिप बेवकूफ बात का उपयोग करने के लिए?

Of course I could be wrong about your native tongue... BUT you appear to understand OUR ENGLISH just fine... savvy?

Sorry To Say That im 4m bangladesh.

Yeah, sure, and I am from Italy, what gives?

Nonetheless I try to use English as it is the language used on this board, and I additionally try to avoid spelling and typing errors.

You might want to use a spell checker and/or a translation service, you seemingly CAN actually write in English if you want, example :thumbup :

So english is not my mother tongue!

which means that you are using txt lingo for EITHER of TWO reasons:

1. to annoy us
  2. because of SLOTH :ph34r:

Sloth_(deadly_sin)

Now, you should try your best to make your posts understandable, not only it is a form of respect towards the other members but has the advantage of making it MORE probable that someone that knows the answer(s) to your question(s) will reply, essentially because he will be able to understand the actual qeustion(s).

Take your time, think about the question(s), try to write them in plain English, possibly using short sentences, BEFORE posting them try using google translate from the English you wrote to your native language, if it makes sense, it is likely that people here will be able to understand it.

jaclaz

Thanks U a lot....,ok bro So install.wim is an online image??? I have successfully integrated Sp1 to install.wim but faild in boot.wim! Unfortunately. In our Country net is so much sl0w. Speed is 20kb/per second. & cost is also heavy. 1 gb data price is 5 us Dollar. So how i can Download Sp1 with such slow Speed? So i want to integrate it. If boot image can't be integrated, i won't do This...SO U SAY BOOT.WIM CAN NOT BE UPDATED WITH SP1?

OffTopic/////// Guys i recently installed a win7 Sp1 TWEEKED DISK. Which i Twkd with RT 7 LITE & I HAVE REMOVED WINDOWS MEDIA CENTER,FAX,MODEM DRIVER,SCANNER DRIVER, Windows Help,windows nural languaze,SPEECH SUPPORT. After That when i installed it on oracle Vm i found That desktop not Coming. A blue screen (not BSOD) Coming insted of Desktop. What can i Do??

AFAIK, boot.wim cannot, should not, and does not need to be updated with SP1.

Since you say in your OT comment that you have a Win7 SP1 disk that you tweaked using RT7Lite, you must have already had a Win7 SP1 untweaked source, right? So why are you having trouble finding, creating or using a Win7 SP1 source now? Anyway, once you manage to download or create a Win7 SP1 source again, keep a copy of it untouched for any future use.

As to your OT comment, many of us on this forum, and most if not all of us that have responded in this thread, do not use or think very highly of RT7Lite and do not recommend its use. The implication from your experience is that you removed something you shouldn't have, and again AFAIK, once you have removed it you can't put it back, so you'll have to start over and try again. If you want to follow up with further questions regarding RT7Lite, please post them in a thread or forum that is set up to discuss it. Anywhere else and your question is likely to get ignored.

Cheers and Regards

PS: PLEASE edit the title of this thread to be in more proper English if you want any further respect or help with your questions.

Edited by bphlpt

Hey bro! I have win7 Disc which was win7 RtM build 7600 & i had downloaded Sp1 update from microsoft website! Then integrate using RT7LITE. But After update i had found That The boot image STILL 7600 BUILD. So what i Askd it in MSFN FORUM & now i m clear That Sp1 can't be integrated into boot.wim. Can u Answr The qus about Driverpack???? THANKS IN ADVANCE ALL MY FRNZ.