multibooting Win xp/7/8/Linux on UEFI system

x509

I just finished scanning the multiboot sticky, but I didn't find any mentions of UEFI-based motherboards. And I can't find any commercial multiboot products that claim UEFI support. I'm interested in using a commercial product because I spent some time investigating GRUB and found it too much of a hassle just to save $30-$50.

In about a month (budget permitting :unsure: ) I plan to do a MAJOR upgrade to my main system, which runs Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. ASUS P9 X79 Pro, Intel 3930K, 16 or maybe even 32 GB RAM, and watercooled :thumbup . I organize my storage so that Windows and programs are installed on C: and my data files, music, pictures, downloads, and backup files are on three physical disks with partitions D, E, F, and H. From what I have read, Win 7 is smart enough recognize new devices and automagically install new drivers, so there is no need to re-install Windows. I recently bought an SSD from Corsair that included one-click software to migrate Windows from an HDD to an SSD. I did that for a recent laptop upgrade, and it worked perfectly. So the only real issue is that my current Windows drive is MBR-based.

When I upgrade to the new motherboard, which is UEFI, I want to simply plug in my boot drive and data drives. When I do this upgrade, can I still use a multiboot tool like Terabyteunlimited or Boot-US, to multiboot? I like using those tools because I can have totally independent Win 7 (or other) installs. I used an approach described on My Digital Life to install Windows without the extra 100 MB system partition http://www.mydigital...7-installation/ and that worked perfectly. that means that I don't have to edit the BCD file and that each Windows install is completely unaware of the others.

So what do I do going forward?:unsure: My objective is to multiboot a UEFI-based system with "hiding" all boot partitions except the one I'm interested in. I'll freely admit that I have no hands-on experience at this time with a UEFI BIOS. :D