Removing a theme with nLite doesn't work

supraspecies

I've integrated Royale and Zune themes with nLite, but now I want to remove the themes (.theme) and instead integrate (.msstyles) files. Problem is - even when I load "Last Session", removing themes does absolutely nothing. They are still there, and still getting installed.

I can manually remove themes from "NLVST" folder and delete references to them in DOSNET.INF file, but when I do that, I get "missing files" errors on install. Someone managed to edit DOSNET.INF to remove theme references and not get "missing files" message, but he didn't post how exactly.

Anyway, what do I do? Try to revert to some older version of nLite, where theme removal wasn't broken? Do it manually? Then I need to know how. I really need an advice on that, and I would deeply appreciate one.

even when I load "Last Session", removing themes does absolutely nothing.

-it does (try to) remove XP's integrated themes (that maybe already removed from your source), then if you suppress your added themes from the loaded settings, it does "not add them again". But It won't remove your themes indeed. You need to restart from fresh as just suggested.