HP 8560P Validity Sensor Driver

Psycholiquid71

I have a HP Elitebook 8560P. In this laptop it has a validity sensor aka fingerprint scanner. the problem I am having is that I cannot get the drivers out of the exe file.

I have tried 7-zip / Winrar/ and even installing and monitoring the %temp% folder to grab them but they just wont reveal themselves.

When extracting the files come out as random numbers, and when watching the temp folder the folder appears really fast and disappears. I was going to make the temp folder write only but of course Windows 7 wont let me do that to the System account so I am really at my whits end. Anyone run into anything like this before?

I was thinking maybe breaking down the exe with universal extractor but it just errors out on every option.

I know I dont need it but i like the option of using my finger for a password rather than typing and wanted to slip stream this driver install.

Here is the link to the HP site and driver I am talking about:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=5056949&prodNameId=5056950&swEnvOID=4059&swLang=13&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=ob-98997-1

Another thought would be to find software that would search out the drivers after install or watch he install and where it puts the drivers and what they are. If any one has a package that they know that would work also I don't mind doing the leg work to retrieve the driver out of windows.

I did check in Device manager and the drivers it lists are not exactly what I need for a starting point.