.NET 2.0 asking to download with Programaddons integrated

Hello all I am having an issue with my unattended install. Everything was working great right up to the point I tried adding some software that requires .NET 2.0.

Now I have OnePiece's update pack slipstreamed into the disc and all that seems to work without a hitch.

Most of the programs I have integrated work just fine but anything requiring .Net 2.0 just wont install due to it asking to download .NET 2.0 right in the middle of the Windows XP installation.

I was thinking of getting a .NET 2.0 ProgramAddon or even making one myself since I have made a few so far and they are not hard to make but I was reading that 2.0 wont install while XP is in setup mode.

So this is where I am and a push in the right direction would help a lot. I have searched on here for the answer and cant seem to find it, but I know its here somewhere I am just not searching for the right combo of words to see it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Update #2

I checked and there isn't a way to use the OnePiece updates as a service pack, so I am basically in the same spot. After A little tweaking I was able to make everything install but it is no longer a fully automated install due to it asking to download .Net 2.0 for the software in the background.

The software still installs though. I just have to walk it through until i find another way to get .net in there before the ProgramAddons hit.