Unattended Win7 Setup Multilingual

@Tripredacus, I'm afraid I also am not clear what the illegal content is on the OP's website. I perfectly understand the care that MSFN takes with questionable links, and that is fine, good in fact, but in this case I'm not clear what exactly you were concerned about. If we are going to help others abide by the rules here, we need to understand exactly what those rules are and what breaks them. I'm really not trying to be argumentative, I'd just like to understand. If you saw something that tomasz86 and I missed, we would appreciate you pointing it out to us so that we can help you catch objectionable posts in the future. It is in all of our best interest to be equally vigilant. If it's more appropriate, feel free to edit or delete this post and respond via PM. Just trying to help.

Respectfully, Cheers and Regards

My english is not goos as bphlpt, but i also don't understand what is wrong.

All tools that i give in my web site are from AIK so ppl don't need to install 2GB for 3 program less than 1MB.

I don't give serial and i don't give the way how to crack W7.

I did it for public service so ppl can customize there own W7 setup disk.

You can see my output of the script.

I will be happy to understand what i did wrong.

I really need a speared topic for putting manuel and description to my program.

good day. :hello:

x64_output.txt

Edited by TheWiz

My english is not goos as bphlpt, but i also don't understand what is wrong.

All tools that i give in my web site are from AIK so ppl don't need to install 2GB for 3 program less than 1MB.

AHH! I think I understand now. Was this the problem Tripredacus? Sorry, TheWiz, I know you are trying to do a service to provide pieces of the AIK so folks don't have to download 2GB, but even though the AIK is offered by MS for free, MSFN does not allow you to provide pieces of it through a non-MS approved site. Each user must download the file directly from MS themselves. If you provide a subset of the MS file on your site, or even a link to it, MSFN will consider that warez - part of a copyrighted work from an unapproved source. Even though it is free, it is still copyrighted.

However, somewhere here on MSFN is a thread that I think might solve your problem. There is a script that has been created that allows the user to only download a small piece of a much larger file from MS. Can some kind mod or user with better memory/search skills than I point us to what I think I remember, and explain if that script might can do for TheWiz what I think it can, or perhaps provide an alternate solution to his problem?

Cheers and Regards

However, somewhere here on MSFN is a thread that I think might solve your problem.

User JFX made a tool where you can download pieces of the WAIK without downloading the entire thing:

Regarding the link removal, we do not police the internet, only MSFN. Fortunately, TheWiz did not directly link to the file from here. In addition to WAIK files, also a non-official resource for hotfixes. I realise these things exist, but we'd prefer people use other methods of finding them rather than MSFN.

In addition to WAIK files, also a non-official resource for hotfixes.

Sorry, Tripredacus. Yes, TheWiz, you will also have to just provide links to MS for the hotfixes so that folks can download them directly from MS themselves if you wish links to your site from MSFN.

Cheers and Regards