Bluetooth Design replace

Not really! Indeed, you're getting me wrong, i did not mean that you said.

Read: "Reply #34" Please!

Also my last line:

No one have answer despite many of mvp's are connected with this forum?

NO ONE HERE THINKS, I'LL KNOW NEW THING TODAY!

And still you neither clarify what you meant by "not worked!", nor did you respond to any of the previous answers given since your post #34, nor did you further explain either your problems or what you have tried yourself. In short, you did not respond to anything that I said.

On top of that, your last post makes no sense in the English language.

Like submix8c, I'm done. Have a nice day.

Cheers and Regards

Edited by bphlpt

REPLY FOR jaclaz QUOTES

1St QUOTE BY jaclaz:

MVP= Microsoft Valued Professional

MVP<>Microsoft Vandalism Provider

REPLY BY BLASH:

I assert, Don't reply whether you don't know;

MVP: Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Most_Valuable_Professional

2ND QUOTE BY jaclaz:

along the lines of what MS suggests, publishes and advices.

REPLY BY BLASH:

might be a fraction but not everyone (it all depends on their passion about the work)

3rd QUOTE BY jaclaz:

signed doesn't have a provision obliging them to help any illiterate, bad mannered, impudent kid around with making senseless modification to his/her OS as you seem to assume.

REPLY BY BLASH:

WOOOTT! What did it mean? i think, you have contended with your child (which the occation, you're wanting to take off all the vengeance here)

Are you jaclaz? OR, any bumpkin individual hacker has hacked this account?

AGAIN I MAINTAIN, YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE HERE!

Not really! Indeed, you're getting me wrong, i did not mean that you said.

Read: "Reply #34" Please!

Also my last line:

No one have answer despite many of mvp's are connected with this forum?

NO ONE HERE THINKS, I'LL KNOW NEW THING TODAY!

And still you neither clarify what you meant by "not worked!", nor did you respond to any of the previous answers given since your post #34, nor did you further explain either your problems or what you have tried yourself. In short, you did not respond to anything that I said.

On top of that, your last post makes no sense in the English language.

Like submix8c, I'm done. Have a nice day.

Simply you should comprehend, it'd be a typo. Nevermind again i state what i want:

1) script to enable wmp 11 toolbar.

2) i've been using "Xp Home Edition" since 2004 , now i've been kinda fatigued with "Home Edition" text, hence now i'm desiring to change this "Home Edition" text to my one.

WHAT I DONE:

modified approaching whole "dll" and "exe" (supported by "Resourse Hacker) even "inf" and "ini"

but it won't change the text "Home Edition" on 3rd party or digitally signed program's info bar of OS.

i followed all the way here explained but no one seems worked!

SO now, will you explain a process which could change my this "Home Edition" text at "Help and Support" menu?

along with will you explain how could i change "Home Edition" text into 3rd party program's info bar of OS and to change OS text into "System Information" menu?

AGAIN I MAINTAIN, YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE HERE!

Ah, well, if you say so. :unsure:

Let's say that the probabilities of myself surviving here are anyway bigger then the ones about you having much further support here for your "Home Edition"-> "something else" change. :whistle:

jaclaz

Ah, well, if you say so. :unsure:

I don't say so. YOU ARE SO!

bigger then

it'd be "than" not "then"

Let me assume; astronomy regarding you. You're "zero" in customization. but in that you got a rank at "Developer" ; you always try to conceal your line ( i don't know) using some diplomatic and garbage talk, in order you could one up on them.

CERTAINLY I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T KNOW MY QUERY RESPOND!!

PLEASE PICK UP YOUR GARBAGE CAN AND GO HOME, MOREOVER PLEASE DON'T FAN OUT ELSEWHERE.

When i asked i got some reply in registry, uh why i can't find registry myself since registry has option of search.
I thought I specifically told you it goes DEEEEEP into the Components.
i state what i want:1) script to enable wmp 11 toolbar.2) i've been using "Xp Home Edition" since 2004 , now i've been kinda fatigued with "Home Edition" text, hence now i'm desiring to change this "Home Edition" text to my one.WHAT I DONE:modified approaching whole "dll" and "exe" (supported by "Resourse Hacker) even "inf" and "ini"but it won't change the text "Home Edition" on 3rd party or digitally signed program's info bar of OS.i followed all the way here explained but no one seems worked!SO now, will you explain a process which could change my this "Home Edition" text at "Help and Support" menu?along with will you explain how could i change "Home Edition" text into 3rd party program's info bar of OS and to change OS text into "System Information" menu?
2)I thought I specifically told you it goes DEEEEEP into the Components.

NOW understanding you want to "hack" Home Edition to Pro Edition. I had thought (as everyone else had) by your "specifications" that you wanted the opposite. However, you will NOT get that info here...

Repeat... You will NOT get that info here

Why? WE (at least MANY of us) believe it's

1) Nearly Impossible

2) Against the EULA and therefore ILLEGAL

3) Not worth the effort - Install Pro instead...

re - Developer not-necessarily= Hacker

;) Have a nice day...

Edited by submix8c

I don't say so. YOU ARE SO!

Ah, well, if you say so then :whistle: I am so. :unsure:

It is however interesting how you are very clever in finding typos in other people's posts but fail to see how - besides the typos - you write in a language that is almost, but not quite, completely unlike English (which is not only about spelling but also about grammar and syntax).

An example of a recent sentence that makes no sense in English (besides the senseless CAPITALIZATION):

CERTAINLY I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T KNOW MY QUERY RESPOND!!

It must be a new kind of selective sight :w00t: , you might want to apply for the new season of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Lee's_Superhumans

PLEASE PICK UP YOUR GARBAGE CAN AND GO HOME, MOREOVER PLEASE DON'T FAN OUT ELSEWHERE.

Hmmm :unsure: , the whole point you are seemingly missing is that I'm already at home here at MSFN :) .

jaclaz

P.S.: Forgot:

Have a nice day.

1) http://www.ehow.com/how_8518467_upgrade-media-player-microsoft-xp.html

It's in the Options. Have you "transplanted" this illegally?

C:\Documents and Settings\<user-id>\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\<anyprogram>.lnk

http://www.xxcopy.com/xxcopy38.htm

http://ss64.com/nt/shortcut.html

http://ss64.com/vb/shortcut.html

Enterprise Deployment info

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/w7itpromedia/thread/70179c16-ac44-431e-96b4-d1ee9ce86881

You now have all but #2 (NO WAY on that one).

Be happy...

Forgot to mention... "Quick Launch" has to be "activated" in the Task Bar. ;)

I suppose you want that too... :whistle:

Edited by submix8c

Simply you should comprehend, it'd be a typo. Nevermind again i state what i want:

2. Set the toolbar on. Log off and then back on. Export....

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Streams\Desktop]

"TaskbarWinXP"=

and maybe...

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\StuckRects2]

"Settings"=

Edited by -X-

NOW understanding you want to "hack" Home Edition to Pro Edition.

He could have been wanting to do that, if so, probably for nefarious reasons. My "interpretation" of what he was asking was to probably hack the Home Edition text to say BLASH's Special Edition, or whatever. Since you see this done on some warez releases, I've seen screenshots, it also made me assume this was for nefarious reasons. Granted, it could all be purely for his own use, to show off to his mom. Yes, I'm sure it can be done, though the next system update might revert the change. In any case, I don't know how to do it. I've never seen the reason why I should bother to learn since there is no practical legitimate use that I am aware of, but I feel that way about many of the customizations that some people like to do to their computers. Since, in my opinion, there is a greater likelihood of evil intent than good and the OP has been so rude and uncooperative, I wouldn't tell him even if I did know.

Cheers and Regards

2. Set the toolbar on. Log off and then back on. Export....

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Streams\Desktop]

"TaskbarWinXP"=

and maybe...

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\StuckRects2]

"Settings"=

Not worked thats why i repeated.

(1> a script/command/registry which could enable wmp toolbar..

(2> a script/command to delete all restore points

(3> which file do say to OS to show "Microsoft Windows Home Edition" on "System Information" ; i mean i'm wanting some awareness: i just mean i can change os name using registry but which file do say to create that os name. I know many here, who'll essay to cover this request as a illegal process. But i'm just asking, Do you literally know?

1 - EXPLAIN yourself - SPECIFICALLY! Do you mean "Classic" View?

2 - YOU GOT THAT

3 - NONONONONONO!!!!!!

Getting tired of this...