Bluetooth Design replace

Hello World. Thanks to all for helping me a lot. Here some queer issue i encountered after completing my unattended xp installation. which the "fsquirt.exe" (bluetooth)

Actually i have designed "fsquist.exe" and replaced with old into xp setup. But when my installation completed. I did put in blutooth device. But rarely my "fsquirt.exe" replaced with old.

PLEASE HELP! Why this happened? How to fix this?

Edited by BLASH

"fsquirt.exe is a Microsoft BlueTooth File Transfer Wizard" found in "Windows\System32".

Can you explain HOW you "replaced" it? Just saying "you replaced it" tells nothing.

Details, please...

1) designed

2) used "makecab" compression method

3) checked out with modifype.exe

4) replaced into my XP Setup folder "i386"

My designed "fsquist.exe" showing up my design until i do not put in "bluetooth device" . but HOW it automatically changes to old?

Edited by BLASH

So... did you "install to the/ANY empty Hard Disk Partition" from this "I386" folder or just expect it to magically appear in the Windows\System32 folder because you changed it?

hehe, yup i reinstalled my xp setup onto an empty partition.

Edited by BLASH

Look, Dude, I gave a different song in your other topic. By WHAT method did you slipstream your SP3 in? IF it was via nLite IT WILL NOT WORK more than likely. It has to be a CLEAN source.

The topics are a WILD GOOSE CHASE! You first want to "change" in a running system, while asking for "unattended" and you are given the info WITHOUT GIVING HOW YOU DID "STUFF" and expect an answer to "why doesn't it work". MY answer is "VOODOO".

There IS such a thing as a "$OEM$" folder, OK????

http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/

Starting a topic "It's broke, how do I fix it" without what LED to the symptom will NOT evoke a good "cure".

Go read a little on how to nLite and how Unattended works (links already given repeatedly), try FROM SCRATCH and tell EXACTLY A->Z and we'll be making progress.

Now... I'm done...

uh, how to do? Hey friends. I tried lots of method but all failed. I mean here i'm wanting:

<1> a script/command/registry which could enable wmp toolbar..

(2> a script/command to delete all restore points

(3> which file do say to OS to show "Microsoft Windows Home Edition" on "System Information" ; i mean i'm wanting some awareness: i just mean i can change os name using registry but which file do say to create that os name. I know many here, who'll essay to cover this request as a illegal process. But i'm just asking, Do you literally know?

Common thing we're the world. But why someone do creates a bond saying illegal. Why i need to do illegal activity rather than a great work. Now i know some will reply that you're asking illegal question and then saying i won't like illegal things. But friend read above. I did said . I want to be perfect on windows hence i'm asking.

PLEASE HELP

If somebody still thinking this as an illegal for the cause of forum rules. So please at least reply your answer on my email:

[email removed]

<4> i designed "fsquirt.exe" using Res hacker and it's working flowless. afterwards i thought to slipstream my this "fsquirt.exe" on my xp cd. That's why i did compressed my this "fsquirt.exe" using "makecab" method and also checked with modifype.exe ; all passed without any issue.

Now i Replaced with old on "i386" folder of setup cd. And i then installed my this os which has new "fsquirt.exe" to my formatted HDD. Installation with new "fsquirt.exe" has done. Now i've my new "fsquirt.exe" BUT WHY NOW IT CHANGES TO OLD WHILE I INSERT BLUETOOTH DEVICE

It simply mean i have to replace somewhere else too. If so then where?

P.S. help somebody!

Edited by Tripredacus

Common thing we're the world. But why someone do creates a bond saying illigal. Why i need to do illigal activity rather than a great work. Now i know some will reply that you're asking illigal question and then saying i won't like illigal things. But friend read above. I did said . I want to be perfect on windows hence i'm asking.

PLEASE HELP

If somebody still thinking this as an illigal for the cause of forum rules. So please at least reply your answer on my email:

[email removed]

P.S. help somebody!

As I see it, there is nothing apparently "illegal" in your requests, more simply:

1. they make no sense whatsoever :ph34r:
  2. you are completely failing to provide meaningful info, not only by your own will, but also when specifically asked for them :no:

You should take a deep breath, spend some time reading ATTENTIVELY these :yes: :

http://homepage.ntlworld.com./jonathan.deboynepollard/FGA/problem-report-standard-litany.html

http://homepage.ntlworld.com./jonathan.deboynepollard/FGA/put-down-the-chocolate-covered-banana.html

then try re-posting your questions with some background, explaining the goals and with some more details, and possibly without assumptions.

This way it will be more likely:

1. that you get a reply
  2. that the reply is a useful/correct one.

Of course you are perfectly free :) to expect that the tooth Windows fairy :w00t: visits your thread(s):

Mood Bindass, now i'm logging out. hope here will have my question's answer tomorrow. Bye bye

or e-mails you, but believe me, it is UNprobable.

jaclaz

3 -

"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\Currentversion"

"HKLM\System\Currentcontrolset\Control\Productoptions"

"HKLM\System\Currentcontrolset\Control\Windows"

More locations (not to mention the Kernel) exist.

Some more specific info.

Now as to the "legality" (from another website)

There has been couple of untilitis before and they did the same thing.

-strikethat- from 3am Laboratories and -strikethat- from sysinternals but they all are considered as warez and/or crack so therefore not available anymore.

And some more released directly from crack/hack groups that I cant mention.

Also doing this hack wrong, directly from regedit you get following error:

The "some more" mentioned is Tweak-strikethat- and I will say no more. ;)

An example of how deep it goes. You really want to "break" your OS, don't you?

Changing this has absolutely no value except to "trick" a Buyer, "trick" an Installer, or to "hack" the OS (e.g. "Convert Pro to MCE"=ILLEGAL). "Tricking" an Installer is safer to just change (if available) the MSI or just "repack" it (if it will even RUN on it).

Edited by submix8c

REPLY FOR jaclaz QUOTES

[1st jaclaz QUOTE]

As I see it, there is nothing apparently "illegal" in your requests, more simply:

=> BLASH REPLIED

thanks you read this as an legal process

[2nd jaclaz QUOTE]

Mood Bindass, now i'm logging out. hope here will have my question's answer tomorrow. Bye bye

=> BLASH REPLIED

You replied other topic post in this topic. nevermind it would be connected. but idiotcally you've not replyed why did i said this.

[3rd jaclaz QUOTE]

or e-mails you, but believe me, it is UNprobable.

=> BLASH REPLIED

Have you invented a new word "UNprobable" .

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Improbable

read some dictionany! you have no chance to survice here.

[4th jaclaz QUOTE]

try re-posting your questions with some background, explaining the goals and with some more details

=> BLASH REPLIED

AFAIK , a kid can get my talk what did i said and want!

http://www.stresscure.com/jobstress/speak.html

read that and reply here

Edited by BLASH