Microsoft uaa bus driver for high definition audio

my unattended xp sp3 x86 is not "Microsoft uaa bus driver for high definition audio"

Actually it could not install hdaudbus.sys which is for "Microsoft uaa bus driver for high definition audio" while i go to device manager and then "System device" and then caution marked "PCI device" and then PCI driver "Driver" tab and then "Update Driver" and then it need "hdaudbus.sys" which can be found on systemdrive\WINDOWS\system32\drivers

PLEASE STATE ANY ONE HOW TO FIX THIS.

no no. as by my friend "XP Expert" did said, I no need to install any hotfix. Just because "hdaudbus.sys" is exist on SP3

systemdrive\WINDOWS\system32\drivers

and he elaborated how to install, which have i written above at my post. But this is manual process. i'm wanting this unattendedly. will someone help me to fix this? PLEASE

?WTH? SP3 - INTEGRATE it!

...and WHO is "XP Expert"?

...and POST ALL OF THIS STUFF IN UNATTENDED as you have obviously been speaking of doing that. You just CAN'T pick-and choose pieces of the Service Pack - you need to get the POST-SP3 fixes to do that (which as has been stated may ALSO be a "Hotfix" already include in SP2). You will BREAK a pre-SP3 XP by just "changing" things willy-nilly.

?WTH? SP3 - INTEGRATE it!

...and WHO is "XP Expert"?

...and POST ALL OF THIS STUFF IN UNATTENDED as you have obviously been speaking of doing that. You just CAN'T pick-and choose pieces of the Service Pack - you need to get the POST-SP3 fixes to do that (which as has been stated may ALSO be a "Hotfix" already include in SP2). You will BREAK a pre-SP3 XP by just "changing" things willy-nilly.

Sorry AFAIK, this forum is not devloping any hell area as you stated on your comment.. And Ups mistakenly i created on "Windows XP" rather than "Unattended" but i'm still right. Just because it has been checked by me.

How i done:

1) Right clicked on unknow "PCI device" into "device manager"

2) and choosed update driver option.

3) it asked for "hdaudbus.sys"

4) i founded "hdaudbus.sys" on "systemdrive\WINDOWS\system32\drivers"

5) Now i've "Microsoft

uaa bus driver for high definition audio" installed on my system.

but please can anyone state how to fix this unattenedly rather than saying a dialog "Post on UNATTENDED" again and again. Common it's now moved on Unattended.

PLEASE HELP GENIUSES.

(sigh...) ONE.... MORE.... TIME!!!!!!!

Integrate the "Service Pack 3" into your XP (which is apparently RTM/SP1/SP2 and NOT SP3) using nLite or manually.

Unattended does NOT mean "install additional stuff after XP is installed" - it means INSTALL ON AN EMPTY HARD DISK, ok? Get with the program!

Or are you trying to "fix" some Warez version of XP? You seem to be trying to "replace" a lot of files already in XP/SP3.

[snark]More of "geniuses" than you are, smarty-pants...[/snark]

(sigh...) ONE.... MORE.... TIME!!!!!!!

Integrate the "Service Pack 3" into your XP (which is apparently RTM/SP1/SP2 and NOT SP3) using nLite or manually.

Unattended does NOT mean "install additional stuff after XP is installed" - it means INSTALL ON AN EMPTY HARD DISK, ok? Get with the program!

Or are you trying to "fix" some Warez version of XP? You seem to be trying to "replace" a lot of files already in XP/SP3.

[snark]More of "geniuses" than you are, smarty-pants...[/snark]

Nope its originally volume licenced by Microsoft. I've already integrated SP3.

Did you "install to a HDD Partition" after you changed it?

Unattended does NOT mean "install additional stuff after XP is installed" - it means INSTALL ON AN EMPTY HARD DISK
Well? I'm waiting...

Yup Yup Yup. fully clean, formatted partition.