Vista Calendar on XP?

XPFan99

I need to get Vista's Calendar program for XP. I don't want any "replacements", (e.g. Here's SoftPak ToolTip Calendar for Xp!) I just want the Vista calendar modified to run on XP. If you have it, please email it to me ASAP. :)

Suuuure let me whip one up.

Then post it IN THE WIN 9X section (which is where you are, while asking for a XP program)

Then while it would be against the forum rules here and would get me banned. Post it for you to enjoy.

OH WAIT you think this is fed-ex or dominoes and we will just deliver it to you...

Suuuure let me whip one up.

Then post it IN THE WIN 9X section (which is where you are, while asking for a XP program)

Then while it would be against the forum rules here and would get me banned. Post it for you to enjoy.

OH WAIT you think this is fed-ex or dominoes and we will just deliver it to you...

What's "against forum rules"?

REALLY?!?!?

We are not going to find\send you something illegal.

PLUS we are not in the delivery business!

How is it "illegal"? It's abandonware. It's discontinued. It was removed when they made 7. It's not like I'm asking for Microsoft Word product keys.

How is it "illegal"? It's abandonware. It's discontinued. It was removed when they made 7. It's not like I'm asking for Microsoft Word product keys.
Wiki Abandonware

Vista Lifecycle Support Extended=2017 (and scroll to "Service Pack 2")

EULA

8. SCOPE OF LICENSE. The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some

rights to use the software. Microsoft reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you

more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this

agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only

allow you to use it in certain ways. For more information, see

http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/userights. You may not

· work around any technical limitations in the software;

· reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that

applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;

· use components of the software to run applications not running on the software;

· make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law,

despite this limitation;

· publish the software for others to copy;

· rent, lease or lend the software; or

· use the software for commercial software hosting services.

Nope... try again... or just figure it out yourself. Your request is not valid and we are forbidden.

Edited by submix8c

REALLY?!?!?

We are not going to find\send you something illegal.

PLUS we are not in the delivery business!

REALLY?!?! (Again) You are going to tell a forum of techno-geeks a OS is "Abandonware"

Please just stop.

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian