Xpize 5 Release 6 Hey, My Mouse pointer change into..

TonyD1

Hi there, a while ago I installed XPize 5 Release 6 mainly to pimp my XP a bit to change my taskbar folders to an other visual Style In my case the Zune Style which looks nice.

Only what I noticed is when I move a file, it doesn’t matter what kind of file inside an open folder, towards the left over this area where you read the words: System Task , Other Places, Details - my mouse pointer changes then into a scull and bones.

Now my question is, who is experiencing the same thing to his mouse pointer and of course is it something to be alarmed about, specially when connected to the internet.

• 1 year later...

The cursor pack included in xpize is from the Fedora project (used under license). The "Denied" cursor is the Skull and Crossbones. I disagree with the design, I think it's inappropriate, but I don't have a suitable replacement.

If you revert back to the standard XP cursors you'll get a "Forbidden" symbol (a circle with a line through it) if you perform the same action. This is because you cannot drag and drop files onto the Windows Explorer chrome area.