windows 7 with my program in the iso?

hello you. I am French I am looking for a tutorial to make my custom windows 7. I would like especially with all my programs in windows 7. its not like I have to install all my programs one by one. I look like to install my program during the instalation of win7 or after the instalation all my program starts and installs itself! but I do not know how fair, I do not know or put my iso program?? help me thank you

Browse around here for some very helpful information. This is called an "Unattended Install" (where your Topic should have been).

If you have any more questions (for any specific problems of the setup) after browsing around, pleas use this Topic that you started.

Moderator - suggest this Topic be moved.

ok thank you, but I already look 10 on page 48. and I think not.

I do not want an unattended win7! I want to especially when the windows 7 and install everything in there is already my java program ccleiner Aboe falch node32 internet donwloder manager googeltooblar Tunne up + + + + + +

I want to add all my program on your windows 7.

1) the peandant insalation

or

2) automatically after installing all my program start to settle is what I should do that thing.

help me thank you.

I'm not really sure what you are asking because of language translation. If possible, put your post into Notepad first, Copy it, then use maybe Google Translate from your language to English will help.

If I understand, you want to Automatically install Software AFTER install Windows 7. If so, look at this instead.

There are 2 ways that programs can be deployed with Windows.

1. If you use Audit Mode to setup your image, you can install software prior to capturing the image. This article "Understanding Audit Mode" will help understand using Audit mode to customize your images.

2. If you deploy Windows 7 with the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, you can also install software as a part of the deployment process. This short video shows an MDT setup with many applications and application groups that can be selected in the deployment wizard, and MDT installs those programs after Windows is installed.

Hope this helps (and translates well),

David

Windows Outreach Team - IT Pro

Edited by WinOutreach4