OS Hope

Xp7

wooh can't explain.

EXACTLY. :thumbup

His fans says him hats off.

How queer that fans admire the origin of their fanatism. :rolleyes:

From the given link:

The operating system Windows XP Pro, which has redesigned under a teen aged student.

The use of a teen aged student as a replacement for an umbrella or a roof or shed is IMHO VERY peculiar :whistle: .

I would guess that teenagers' unions will make a lot of fuss about this...:ph34r:

This is an updated and pretty designed alike windows 7 OS.

I don't think that it is allowed to use "pretty designed" in the same sentence with "alike Windows 7". :unsure:

Today we know as OS "HOPE" , soon would have this OS (estimating this month) ..

I presume that WHEN the WHATEVER will actually exist, let's say at the end of the month, it will be STILL known as "OS HOPE", or there are plans to rename it? :w00t:

The bad news are that from the very little that can be understood of the thingy, it is likely that it will represent WAREZ and will cost you a ban.

jaclaz

Well, to be fair, you have... SEVEN "likes" for "altering" XP Pro w/SP3 (like we don't know how to do those exact same things). Please continue your charade... waiting for you to post proprietary files or links to said warez.... I SOOOO want a copy! ;)

i'm not going to stop. Not at all.

Actually I am not wanting you to stop the *whatever* you are up to. :no: Not at all.

I am trying to have you start writing senseful sentences (possibly in the English language). :yes:

This way possibly someone will be able to understand what :w00t: you are talking about. :unsure:

jaclaz

oh i think, here we have some moderators, who know the best. so please help me out if you can.

1st-Q -> how to change windows xp setup backgroud color to desired one?

2nd-Q -> how to change Windows Xp Home Edition product name to desired one?

3rd-Q -> why not window xp supports good image while boot rather than 5 kb bmp?

Please reply jaclaz (english grammar teacher)

BWAHAHAHAH!!! Look at the top - We have "Search" and all kinds of info doing exactly those items!

First place to look is here...

Oh, BTW changing "XP Home" to "XP Pro" is forbidden! There are "tools" on the internet to do just that on-the-fly (and are considered warez)... Even more "exciting" is that it's in the Registry. It doesn't TRULY change it to Pro... just "tricks" it.

I'm sure jaclaz will be here soon to spank you... Please continue...

Uh Ohk i search but mistakenly no actual answer why? So please post each link>> 1st for changing setup color blue to desired (up to now no one have proper answer. why?) >> 2nd how to change xp product name? (Don't say about registy) >> 3rd question[minded question] - why windows xp does not support good quality boot bitmap ( this is not any formal of warez ) ..

1 Q (one found so far - want more?)

2 Q - I SAID that it's FORBIDDEN! Go Ban Yourself - I choose not to do the same. (one place is in the registry)

3 Q - some basic info here

Please reply jaclaz (english grammar teacher)
Got a problem with him? Bah!!! Done with you...

edit -

post has been deleted by author.. wait for the release..

This post has been edited by Xp7: Today, 01:53 PM

Goodbye...

edit2 - and for the record... I put "link" to the facebook page and "promoted" (NOT!) your release there on mine!!!! (OOOPS!!! jaclaz! naughty-naughty!)

Edited by submix8c

1st-Q -> how to change windows xp setup backgroud color to desired one?

Sometimes I wonder WHY one would do that.

Are you meaning these:

http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/79/

or the "generic" blue of setup booting?

2nd-Q -> how to change Windows Xp Home Edition product name to desired one?

Do you mean in properties, above the OEM info. like:

http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/77/

:unsure:

3rd-Q -> why not window xp supports good image while boot rather than 5 kb bmp?

I am not sure to get what do you mean by "5kb bmp".

The standard XP boot image is described here:

http://reboot.pro/360/

http://reboot.pro/339/page__p__2600

it is:

Original one is:

640x480 16 colours RLE encoded

Size 133.940 bytes

(see also the link in answer to your question #1)

Just for the record, a good three quarters of the OP can be got from my quotes of it, it started with:

Wooh, finally i got the news for this "OSHope" literally i heared a lot person did said me, his release would be at end of 2012. His works, h..

and the link originally posted was this one:

http://www.facebook.com/OSHope

jaclaz

Edited by jaclaz

i think, it can be very useful news for xp lovers. Afterwards i will also like to be part of this OS just because my symbian forum have some good article which had created on his basis. Lets see what about windows. I conceive that should be good.

i think, it can be very useful news for xp lovers. Afterwards i will also like to be part of this OS just because my symbian forum have some good article which had created on his basis. Lets see what about windows. I conceive that should be good.

All his basis is belongs to us. To become part of this OS, prepare for assimilation! Resistance is futile...