Register DLL in offline Windows?

You can manually copy those into the image, but they can't be injected. Does your image already have an answer file in it?

No, but I could easily make one, I'm just starting this out, I'm even willing to mount the image registry and try to copy the registry settings. like, there's NO possible way to inject them?

I may have to capture the image, but I find that the image isn't as clean that way, there are settings and stuff like that set and I personally prefer to avoid it if at all possible, is there a way to create an installable cab though? because that could be AMAZING.

• 1 month later...

You can manually copy those into the image, but they can't be injected. Does your image already have an answer file in it?

No, but I could easily make one, I'm just starting this out, I'm even willing to mount the image registry and try to copy the registry settings. like, there's NO possible way to inject them?

Copy the files directly into your install. Then register them at the Setupcomplete.cmd stage (or earlier) with the Regsrv32.dll in the System32 folder and not the one in 'syswow64' folder unless they are 32bit DLL's.

Edited by MrJinje