RT7 Lite Components Removal List In Text Form

I have created a Google Doc containing a list of all the Windows Components that RT7 Lite can be used to remove, along with their sizes as reported by RT 7 Lite.

I found that RT7 Lite is useful, but its interface is somewhat clunky, and you can't copy & paste anything from it.

This makes keeping track of what you're doing more difficult.

So, after a mind-numbing day of typing and formatting, I give you a Publicly accessible document that you can use as a starting point in your own project documentation, if you want.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BUfUIa8mNuz-lDU6Kfnbev9iltj9JJakge55kc6s7yc/edit

I may end up also making a spreadsheet version, haven't decided if there would be a reason to do that yet.

Let me know if you find any problems or inaccuracies in this document of course :)

-EDIT-

Of course this list is based on the current "beta" version of RT7 Lite, not the "stable" version...

Edited by Sleepy P

• 4 months later...

No one has thanked you for this?

I was actualy looking for a list of whats safe and not safe to remove and came across this in a search. Whilst its not what I'm realy after I did find it interesting

What would be awesome is a downloadable "lite" version of win7 with all the work already done that I can then just simply add my licence number, drivers and any new updates to, I can dream

Cheers!

• 6 months later...

Thank you SO much for all the tedious work you put into that list. Because of your work, it is ALOT easier for me to analyze my needs and, dare I say, PLAN my RT 7 Lite sessions.

I used that document as the basis for some research and test-bed virtual machine installations to come up with a categorized list of components. Check out my post at:

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/162956-rt7-lite-components-removal-list-by-sleepy-p-one-step-higher/

Thanks so much again.