Server 2012 RC

I just installed Server 2012 RC (Datacenter) on a notebook. It seems pretty simple, although getting places is kinda annoying. Things I noticed so far:

- I was not able to change the computer name and join to a domain at the same time.

- I was not able to join to a domain (2008 R2 with 2008 functional level) unless I set a static IP. Every time I tried prior to that, I got a "can't find the domain" error, even though it prompted me for the domain credentials already.

- After adding to the domain, and adding the WDS role, I was able to add it to the main WDS (2008 R2). I presume since it was being managed by another server, changing some options caused an error.

- I added a boot image, and it was discoverable in the "F11" hack the primary WDS employs.

So far so good. Here is a neat picture:

th_2012-06-05141657.jpg

Has anyone else played around with this yet?

I can not stand metro. For a home user it is fine however for bussinuss it is a waste of my time. I did run into issues with joining domains that I created with early versions of Windows Server. I have not explored server 2012 too much yet lol.