New to unattended windows creation

Sorry for delay.

Edit: Thank you for checking,very good . :)

(Just for some reason if you need last session ini)

.ini

Edited to clean up large 'cut/paste' .ini and replaced by attachment function.

Edited by O0o0O0O0o

Looks good. :thumbup

I did a little further inspection of the updates and WindowsXP-WindowsMedia-KB952069-v2-x86-ENU.exe was published before the WMP11 installer and the installer has newer file versions. So you can remove that from your update list and confirm if you feel like it.

Note to self: KB952069 1/13/2009 - wmp11-windowsxp-x86-enu.exe signing time: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 12:36:26 AM

Edited by -X-

Looks good. :thumbup

I did a little further inspection of the updates and WindowsXP-WindowsMedia-KB952069-v2-x86-ENU.exe was published before the WMP11 installer and the installer has newer file versions. So you can remove that from your update list and confirm if you feel like it.

Note to self: KB952069 1/13/2009 - wmp11-windowsxp-x86-enu.exe signing time: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 12:36:26 AM

Yes, confirm.. No need for update KB952069 anymore... Kept out of integration this time and it didn't show up on MS Updates..

New updates.

Windows XP Security Update for Windows XP (KB2685939) Tuesday, June 12, 2012 Windows Update

Windows XP Security Update for Windows XP (KB2709162) Tuesday, June 12, 2012 Windows Update

Windows XP Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP (KB2699988) Tuesday, June 12, 2012 Windows Update

Windows XP Security Update for Windows XP (KB2707511) Tuesday, June 12, 2012 Windows Update

Yeah, page and UDC already updated.

BTW, Java got security updates today so update if you have it on your system.

Edited by -X-

No, entries_KB2676562.ini is a mistake I made. You can delete it or re-download the UDC script, delete WindowsXP-KB2709162-x86-ENU-reg-entry.cab and have it recreated correctly (description missing) when you run the UDC.

What about footnote 4? It's still relevant.

If you're slipstreaming IE8, replace WindowsXP-KB2675157-x86-ENU.exe with IE8-WindowsXP-KB2699988-x86-ENU.exe.

What about footnote 4? It's still relevant.

If you're slipstreaming IE8, replace WindowsXP-KB2675157-x86-ENU.exe with IE8-WindowsXP-KB2699988-x86-ENU.exe.

KB2675157 isn't in your updater anymore as it was replaced by KB2699988..

Edit: Should footnote 4 now read " replace KB2699988-x86-ENU.exe with IE8-WindowsXP-KB2699988-x86-ENU.exe ?

Edited by O0o0O0O0o

Thank you to -X-, You have been most helpful and have the best thing for nLite. You investigate updates very greatly as reflected in your changelog and WU..

My installs are most perfect,couldn't have done it without you, thank you sir. :thumbup

I must donate now. Thank you much for your experience and creation !

Im done here,I donate tomorrow.

I did new install without wmp11,don't need it.

I do the normal IE8,updater,footnote adjustment etc. on windows xp Home and KB978338 never able to integrate.. Any ideas Mr. -X- ?

Other CD perfect.

Attach your "Last Session.ini" if using nLite.

It appears that MAYBE you are making the same mistake that many make when integrating HotFixes.... In the "Add Hotfixes" part, the List is presented when you add them. At the Top of the List, you need to Sort them by Date Ascending.

Also a VERY important question... Is this a Non-English XP Source? If so, you may need the Language Files for the language it's in... (don't remember if you said...)