Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

erpdude8

Unofficial Win98 FE SP version 2.58

I just downloaded Windows2000-KB973507-x86-ENU.EXE from Microsoft. It contains ATL.DLL with this file information:

Version: 3.00.9794

Description: ATL Module for Windows (ANSI)

Product Version: 6.00.9794

File Size: 90,164 bytes

Date: Aug 5 / 2009

Is this the same file that is mentioned in the changelog for Unofficial Win98 FE SP version 2.58 as 3.0.3794.0 (KB973507 for Win2k - it's an ANSI version) ?

Well, if you'd have downlaoded the SP and compared to what you downloaded (really didn't have to), you'd see that it's a typo.

Yes, that's the one. I'm looking at both of them now.

You know, you could have done what I just did instead of repeatedly asking. :w00t: