Reset Outlook 2007 to default factory settings (SOLVED)

bookie32

Hi folks

I have Office 2007 with outlook etc and I have had previous accounts setup in outlook, but now I want to reset it as if I am using it for the first time....

I have followed the advice of tons of differen't solutions, of which, I haven't found any that work...?!

Can anyone give me some help here and tell me how to reset Outlook as if I was the first one creating an account?

Thanks

bookie32

Edited by bookie32

Hi again!

This is going from bad to worse....my other half asked me to update to the Office 2010 she bought, so I removed 2007 and installed the 2010 version. Problem is now when I try to open anything "the operative system hasn't been configured to run the program" ?! I have tried removing and reinstalling....nada. I have tried a "fixit" solution from Microsoft...nada.I have tried to remove all files, but that is a next to impossible task....

How am I to install Office 2010?

Any takers...... :blink:

bookie32

Hi again

Like I said I have tried lots of differn't solutions (if they were actually solutions) :whistle:

I got so fed up yesterday with this problem that I re-installed Windows 7 from a wim file and then there was no problem....can't think what caused the hickup, but I now have Office 2010 working fine.

My solution was a bit more time consuming, but in the end it is "swings" and "rounderbouts".....

I will call this solved even if it begs the question "what was the problem?"

Thanks anyway!

bookie32