Unofficial SP 5.2 for Microsoft Windows 2000 (WIP)

tomasz86

Já jsem si nainstaloval Windows 2000 anglickou verzi.

Prosím a tento fuul pack https://mega.nz/#F!2lBVBBLI!WqmqhpxuX0qyCY1LiX4-gw!WsJDhZIY mám převést na ISO a vypálit a pak z něho nabootovat? 

A tam v tom je obsažen i ten SP5.2?

A zkoušel někdo toto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLltda2N3g0&t=92s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3ROTKj4n1c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxohYs5R6mw&t=376s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s8u_DaPMDw&t=147s

Mě to nejde nainstalovat, poradí někdo jak to nainstalovat? Děkuji Radovan

I installed the Windows 2000 English version.

Please do this fuul pack https://mega.nz/#F!2lBVBBLI!WqmqhpxuX0qyCY1LiX4-gw!WsJDhZIY convert to ISO and burn and then boot from it?

And there is also included SP5.2?

And someone tried this:

I can not install it, will anyone advise how to install it? Thank you Radovan

On 3/1/2019 at 5:31 AM, Radovan said:

I installed the Windows 2000 English version.

Please do this fuul pack https://mega.nz/#F!2lBVBBLI!WqmqhpxuX0qyCY1LiX4-gw!WsJDhZIY convert to ISO and burn and then boot from it?

And there is also included SP5.2?

And someone tried this:

I can not install it, will anyone advise how to install it? Thank you Radovan

1. Download HFSLIP2000-FullPack-2000-ENU.7z and unpack it. Make sure that the path is not too long, so I would suggest something like "d:\hfslip".
  2. Run HFSLIP2000-1.0.2.CMD once. Several folders will be created automatically.
  3. Copy your unmodified Windows 2000 source to the SOURCE folder. Make sure to unpack everything in case it is an ISO file.
  4. Run HFSLIP2000-1.0.2.CMD again. Make sure to use "Run as Administrator" when using newer versions of Windows.
  5. Do not use the computer while HFSLIP is processing the files. The reason is that HFSLIP will keep stealing focus when unpacking the updates, so you can actually interrupt the process by mistake when trying to type on the keyboard, etc.
  6. An ISO file of the updated Windows source will be created in the HFSLIP folder. You should test it in a virtual machine, e.g. VirtualBox to make sure that it works correctly.

On 3/5/2019 at 4:24 AM, r3muxd said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but did .NET 4.0 on 2000 ever end up working?

There were still several APIs missing when I was testing it for the last time a few years ago. I cannot say for now though, with the newest version of the @blackwingcat's kernel. The installation then was partially functional. Some programs requiring it worked fine, some others did not. Of course, the official installer has never worked in Windows 2000, so you need to use my unofficial combined .NET installation package instead.

Edited by tomasz86

10 hours ago, Radovan said:

Prosím toto mám stáhnout to má velikost nějakých 30,49 GB?

https://mega.nz/#fm/transfers

Děkuji Radovan

Please download this this size of some 30.49 GB?

I am sorry but I do not really understand the question :unsure:. The link seems to only show information of a user who is currently logged in to MEGA. Could you include a screenshot to make the question clearer?

Judging by the quoted size alone, I am guessing that you may be asking about the size of my whole Archive which is indeed ~30 GB. Please keep in mind that it includes updates for both Windows 2000 and XP, and also SP3 for Windows Server 2003 which is ~7.5 GB alone.

Edited by tomasz86

Aha tak promiňte já potřebuji stáhnout pro Windows 2000 jenom

Takže toto je ono promiňte prosím? viz obrázek

A ty Update na už ne? Děkuji promiňte

Aha so sorry I need to download for Windows 2000 only

So this is it, please excuse me? see picture

And you Update on no longer? Thank you, sorry

Windows 2000 full pack.png

On 3/4/2019 at 5:44 PM, tomasz86 said:
  1. Stáhněte si HFSLIP2000-FullPack-2000-ENU.7z a rozbalte jej. Ujistěte se, že cesta není příliš dlouhá, tak bych navrhnout něco jako "d: \ hfslip".
  2. Spusťte jednou HFSLIP2000-1.0.2.CMD. Několik složek bude vytvořeno automaticky.
  3. Zkopírujte nezměněný zdroj systému Windows 2000 do složky SOURCE. Ujistěte se, že jste rozbalili vše, pokud je soubor ISO.
  4. Spusť znovu HFSLIP2000-1.0.2.CMD. Ujistěte se, že používáte "Spustit jako správce" při použití novějších verzí systému Windows.
  5. Počítač nepoužívejte, zatímco HFSLIP zpracovává soubory. Důvodem je, že HFSLIP bude při rozbalování aktualizací držet krok zaostření, takže při pokusu o psaní na klávesnici můžete chybně skutečně zastavit proces.
  6. Soubor ISO aktualizovaného zdroje systému Systém Windows bude vytvořen v adresáři HFSLIP. Měli byste jej vyzkoušet ve virtuálním stroji, např. VirtualBox, abyste se ujistili, že funguje správně.

Spusťte jednou HFSLIP2000-1.0.2.CMD. Několik složek bude vytvořeno automaticky.

Zkopírujte nezměněný zdroj systému Windows 2000 do složky SOURCE- nerozumím který nezměněný zdroj systému Windows? 

které složky všechny? od FDVFILES až REPLACE všechny? 

Ujistěte se, že jste rozbalili vše, pokud je soubor ISO já tam nemám žádný soubor ISO pouze složky

Nerozumím tomu promiňte mě to

Nemáte prosím promiňte mě to někde obrázkový návod, jak to udělat?

Run HFSLIP2000-1.0.2.CMD once. Several folders will be created automatically.

Copy the unchanged Windows 2000 source to SOURCE - do not understand which unchanged Windows source?

which components all? from FDVFILES to REPLACE all?

Make sure you've unpacked everything if it is an ISO file I do not have any ISO files just folder

I do not understand to forgive me

Do not you please excuse me somewhere in the picture how to do it?

vytvořilo složky.png

Edited by Radovan

15 hours ago, Radovan said:

Aha so sorry I need to download for Windows 2000 only

So this is it, please excuse me? see picture

And you Update on no longer? Thank you, sorry

Windows 2000 full pack.png

Yes, the FullPack contains all the required updates. I have not updated my website for a while, so some of the newest updates for XP POSReady are probably missing. The FullPack also does not contain any unofficial updates, just the official ones. It should still be more than enough though to serve as a basis for a fully updated Windows 2000 system.

8 hours ago, Radovan said:

Run HFSLIP2000-1.0.2.CMD once. Several folders will be created automatically.

Copy the unchanged Windows 2000 source to SOURCE - do not understand which unchanged Windows source?

which components all? from FDVFILES to REPLACE all?

Make sure you've unpacked everything if it is an ISO file I do not have any ISO files just folder

I do not understand to forgive me

Do not you please excuse me somewhere in the picture how to do it?

vytvořilo složky.png

Judging from the screenshot, you seem to have everything unpacked and ready to go. By "unchanged Windows source" I mean the contents of your clean Windows 2000 CD (or ISO) which have not been modified by programs such as HFSLIP, nLite, or any others. You need to copy all the files from your Windows CD to the SOURCE folder. Then just right click on the "HFSLIP-1.0.2.cmd" and run it as Administrator. Do not use the computer while the script is running.

• 5 weeks later...

I created an integrated ISO using HFSLIP2000-FullPack with the source files from the original Win2000 Pro SP4 CD, but for some reason trying to run .NET 2.0 programs on the installed system always fails.

I deleted the .NET cabs in HFAAO, re-created another ISO, and installed .NET 1.1 & 2.0 on the new system manually. Now the programs run as normal. Not sure why this happened.

On 4/9/2019 at 4:22 PM, NovaRain said:

I created an integrated ISO using HFSLIP2000-FullPack with the source files from the original Win2000 Pro SP4 CD, but for some reason trying to run .NET 2.0 programs on the installed system always fails.

I deleted the .NET cabs in HFAAO, re-created another ISO, and installed .NET 1.1 & 2.0 on the new system manually. Now the programs run as normal. Not sure why this happened.

Thank you for reporting the problem.

I will try to check it myself, but just in case could you give me names of those programs?

2 hours ago, tomasz86 said:

Thank you for reporting the problem.

I will try to check it myself, but just in case could you give me names of those programs?

The .NET programs I tried are WinMD5 v2.0 and a small program targeting .NET 2.0 from a game mod project I'm helping with.