Unofficial SP 5.2 for Microsoft Windows 2000 (WIP)

tomasz86

By the way, I haven't updated the programs list here for quite a long time:

http://windows2000.tk/programs

but I have been updating the Evernote archive constantly as soon as a new version is released so if you use it then you can always use the same link to download the newest version. The Dropbox link doesn't work (temporarily?) but you can find it on Google Drive.

Edited by tomasz86

I would shoot DropBox an email if you can and have time and see what's going on, me thinks there could be a problem only because you have what they might consider copyrighted material on there.

I've been trying out the the latest daily UURollup, no problems so far!

I would shoot DropBox an email if you can and have time and see what's going on, me thinks there could be a problem only because you have what they might consider copyrighted material on there.

That's why I'm hesitating to do it. I think that it will be better to just wait for a while and see what happens. All of the materials are still available on Google Drive and SkyDrive.

I'm new to this excellent thread .

I'm very interesting to this thread because I've some citrix servers that I can't upgrade to 2003 (Terminal server CALs were free in windows 2000).

I've a problem with UURollup.

In my trials, always UURollup (v10d) breaks IIS service with this error: "error 1008 An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist". I tried to raplace IIS metabase with a previous backup, but it doesn't fix. Gurus, do you have any idea about it?

And a second question too:

where can I find the Framework Installer?

Thanks a lot

I can't answer your first question but HERE is where you can find the framework installers, it should be under Unofficial SP5.

@Tomasz: That might be a good idea. But at the very least, they should send you an email saying so rather than just closing it down.

Edited by Tommy

@Max Unfortunately I've got no idea how IIS works and what the problem may be caused by :( Could you explain it in details and if possible let us know how to reproduce it?

As for the .NET Framework installer, Tommy has already given the right URL but you must remember that this installer requires a test version (daily or weekly) of UURollup-v11 to be installed in your system in order to work. It won't work properly with UURollup-v10d.

By the way, I've just uploaded a new daily! And the other good news is that I've finally managed to fix slipstreaming so you can expect a new weekly release this weekend too.

Edited by tomasz86

I'll go ahead and test that too!

Suggestion, unless you already did it, maybe you should add the Google Drive and SkyDrive links on your archive page alongside the DropBox archive link?