Can "anyone" telll me what are, "generally" considered

to be the 5 or so most user "customized" deploz, to date?

Customized in "any' way, completely subjective.

Or maybe 'you" post what "you" consider to be THE most customized deplo?

I "plan" to change some minds, this weekend, with a two year old wim and iso that was temporarily held from public eyes.. I would like to see all of the best of the best, prior to uploading it.

Unattended or not, doesn't matter.

Thanks.

Edited by darkmatter

Hate to tell you this (well not really)

We are a forum GREATLY against warez here...

Such a question is unwelcome.

What? I have no idea how you got "warez" from my post, but I surely have nothing to do with warez. I am an MCSE and an OEM MS partner.

I am not talking about cracked 7 installers, i am talking legit ones. User customized, in MY book, has NOTHING to do with anything illegal

Edited by darkmatter

User customized distro's ARE warez also.

NO, they are not. They DAN be, but certainly do not have to be. Every deployment I made for a client was legit and legal. Oh, wait, I see what you mean, I think. This isn't exactly, accurate, though. I created one for a private client and delivered to him on a hard drive, fulfilling all MS requirements of an OEM vendor. So, the deplo is legit, but I think that you may be right in that if HE decides to allow others to run it, then it isn't "legit".

However, there would be a gray area if it is done without a license, simply being a trial installer. I will have to look into the end user licensing agreement, thoroughly, as I am pretty sure that they never considered this scenario when writing the EULA. But good heads up, thanks. I must make certain before I speak with him again. (I had initially planned on using the deplo as a flagship build for multiple end users, then decided to go another route, after selling just one, so that it would be "in the record books" with documented proof that it was created at that time and that it was the world's first "theatrical deployment". I then decided to go another route and push my software stand-alone once I had documented / validated initial existence.)