Recommend Watercooling

dealcredible

Thinking upgrading my current rig. it is about 1 year old and I want to start with the cpu cooling.

I was looking at the Antec Kuhler 920 but I really do not like how difficult it is to assemble. So installing/removing is kind of annoying because of how it has to be installed and the instructions are pretty bad. You need to install a ring, then slide the cooler in place, turn it to make sure it is locked. Also the plastic holders for screws get damaged when you tighten them.

I'd rather just have the heatsink portion be 1 thing that is screwed onto the cooling mounts.

Can anyone recommend a watercooling solution for under $70 that is similar but easier to install?

I'd rather just have the heatsink portion be 1 thing that is screwed onto the cooling mounts.

Can anyone recommend a watercooling solution for under $70 that is similar but easier to install?

All those all-in-one watercoolers are very similar, also the CORSAIR H70 and ZALMAN CNPS20LQ are mounted the same way. For the price range you are looking for you can't have anything better.

For the price range you are looking for you can't have anything better.

+1. A nice water cooling setup that will perform better than a great heat sink will cost a LOT more than $70. I've seen CPU water blocks that cost more than that with taxes and shipping included. And you still have no reservoir, radiator, pump, coolant, fittings, hoses, fans, etc. And there's no way a water cooling setup could possibly be easier to install than a heat sink.