System Performance Issue

robotman5

On the 27 of this month, i had installed APB Reloaded to play and it had installed whatever it needs, anyway when i got out of the game i noticed that my system was starting to act very slow then usual (this computer is brand new by the way) and Firefox was very slow opening and would freeze etc.. so i decided to uninstall all the things that came with APB reloaded and i still notice my system acting a bit sluggish. it was fine before i installed the game and whatever came with it btw. :unsure:

i had already thought of doing a system restore but it would end up restoring those files. and also i do have some repair discs and a backup disc i made when i got my computer but i am not sure how that is going to help me with this issue. :(

does anyone know what i can do?

EDIT here are the files in question

MbuSR.png

Edited by robotman5

PunkBuster is kinda hard to get rid of, but I wouldn't worry about it. It is the anti-cheat engine that runs in the background when you play some online games. Quake 3 uses it for example. While most games will open it, they rarely (if ever) will close PB down when you exit. But if the game is not running, PB doesn't do anything and shouldn't cause you any performance problems.