Driver removal and intergration.

if i ever have problems with drivers, i just rebuild the image completely with the new drivers set.

injecting 1.2GB of drivers then trying to reverse engineer the problem has always failed for me even upon driver removal (**** you 20 versions of intel HECI!!!!)

(ok the censorship is way OTT, it makes it look worse than what i actually said!)

Edited by Atheros

Well yes, the old Intel HECI driver is the only one I've removed from my SP1 images. I'm glad they have all that in the Chipset driver package now, makes it much easier. In fact, even the newest Chipset driver package (9.2.3.1002) has audio drivers in it too!

I'm trying to integrate all drivers into windows 7 using RT7Lite and every time I install I get BSOD 0x0000007b (0x80786B58, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) and it is driving me crazy.I make a unattended with no drivers integrated and it installs no problem.I have even taken out mass storage drivers and it still has same BSOD.I'm only using Chipset, graphics, wirelesslan, sound and lan drivers from driverpacks.net. Does anyone have an idea what is going on ?

Since you've found that installing with no drivers works fine and using all the drivers fails, why don't you try to start with no drivers and add one group of drivers at a time until you find which group of drivers is creating the problem. Then pull out half of that group at a time and keep narrowing it down until you are able to find out what is going on. Yes it will take a little while, but since nothing else has worked ... Once you figure out WHAT is causing the problem, then it might become more obvious WHY and what you can do to fix it.

Cheers and Regards

Thanks I'm trying that now.I know it's between sound - graphics - and chipset. I also read that it might have to do with my mobo GA-990FXA-UD3 because of the mass storage drivers. I took them out and it still has same BSOD. I'm going to keep adding one driver pack at a time and see which one is the culprit. Thanks for the advice.