7Customizer Components removal

Help,

Can someone help or point me to the place that will show me what to do to get 7Customer.0.5.0c to remove windows 7 components. I have tried everything bit cannot get it to work for me. I select the components in the "7Customizer Tweaks Section" in select "Don't display ..." the componets, "Games", Pictures", "Documents", "Music".... but they still show in the Start Menu once I install windows 7. How and what do I need to do to get 7Customizer to remove the components? Please refer the attached file. I really would apprecaite your help to resolve this problem.ponents , "

Thanks

post-319671-0-85882100-1331596967_thumb.

Are you applying the tweaks to the proper image? Most wim files have multiple versions of Windows 7 on disc.

BTW, I read you used a slipstreamed iso, right? Is this one you made yourself or are you using an actual image direct from Microsoft with the service pack natively added in?

This is the actual Windows 7 RTM version DVD. Not a slipstream version. I need to know when tweaking the image do I need to do anything to ehe XML file. What do I need to do? It is unclear what is needed to be done. Can someone tell me step-by-step once the options are check for Tweak, components, etc, do I need to modify or change the tweak or components xml files as I showed in the attached file earlier.

I stopped using 7C when I realized it was never going to rise from ashes again. Just like RT7Lite, only the latter was much much crappier :P

In the end I learned to do it all by myself. Win win!