Explorer left pane + thing.

Peewee

7. Windows Explorer. Left-hand pane. Click on a + and the Directory Title shoots down to the bottom of the screen obscuring every subdirectory. This has been referred to before in many different posts here and elsewhere. But this is such an obvious error that I wonder why MSoft hasn't sorted it - it is NOT a feature, it is extremely annoying and wrong. Has anyone reported it to them? 7 has installed hundreds of updates since I started with it, but this really annoying thing remains.

Anyone got any voice on this? Obviously an error, but why has it remained for so long? Any ideas how we can get Msoft to repair it? Obviously, the clicked + should send the Directory Title to the TOP of the pane - if it moves anywhere. Obvious. So why is it still here and wrong and very much getting on my nerves?

I use Explorer constantly, and this is doing my head in. I'm looking at third party progs, but I like Explorer - apart from this Grrrrrthing. It really is most annoying. I constantly have to move the vertical bar down, to get the things I want up. ANNOYING.

I can't find a way to contact MSoft. They hide themselves from us punters as much as possible. But surely, they are listening in the Forums? Maybe there is somewhere we can shout - like Rocky to Adrian's dad. Whatever...

Please make them stop.

Someone will have a go at me, I know. I tried searching but it is an obscure thing, difficult to explain via search terms, and I did not find any replies suitable.

Scroll bug sounds about right. Thank you for your acknowledgement. Sadly, fixing (this apparently known BUG) in Windows 8 (Any) has no effect on what it does in Windows 7. And that was rather my point. I don't really care what it does in Windows 8, as I am using Windows 7. Thank you for your response, though. I haven't checked the provided link as your post suggests it is only relevant to Windows 8 - which I haven't got. But thanks anyway.

Anyone got anything relevant to Windows 7. This is a really annoying bad thing, error, mistake, failure. Oh so annoying.

Ta.