Lost Bluetooth USB adapter functionality

After countless attempts, I still cannot get USB bluetooth adapters to work! I've tried a couple of different models along with the drivers directly from the manufacture and 3rd party drivers as well.

The device registers but the radio just won't kick on or something. Can somebody take a look at my current preset and advise? I've also got some updates that fail when I try to install, trying to figure what components I removed that would cause them to fail.

KB 2503658 - A security issue has been identified that could allow an unauthenticated remote attacker to compromise your system and gain access to information.

Microsoft Security Bulletin MS11-026 - Vulnerability in MHTML Could Allow Information Disclosure (2503658)

KB 2532531 - A security issue has been identified that could allow an unauthenticated remote attacker to compromise your system and gain control over it.

Microsoft Security Bulletin MS11-053 - Vulnerability in Bluetooth Stack Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2566220)

KB 2620704 - A security issue has been identified that could allow an unauthenticated remote attacker to compromise your system and gain control over it.

Microsoft Security Bulletin MS11-085 - Vulnerability in Windows Mail and Windows Meeting Space Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2620704)

KB 2544893 - A security issue has been identified that could allow an unauthenticated remote attacker to compromise your system and gain access to information.

Microsoft Security Bulletin MS11-037 - Vulnerability in MHTML Could Allow Information Disclosure (2544893)

KB 2505438 - Install this update to resolve issues in Windows.

NO BULLETIN BUT INFO SAYS IT PERTAINS TO: Slow performance in applications that use the DirectWrite API on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2

most recent settings are attached, thanks.

ICS_SUPPORT.inf

Edited by digitalnerd

What tool are you using to modify your OS - vLite, RT7Lite, etc?

RT7Lite

Installer Name: rt_7_lite_win7_Vista_x64_sp1.exe

MD5: 01CC97FDD1324A0A7FF867D6DE21FFF6

Source: http://www.rt7lite.com/downloads.html

LINKto installer.

Let me know what other info you need.

Thanks Cluberti!

EDIT: In case you need the info about my source disc, it's Win7 Ultimate 64bit SP1 with an Md5 of C9F7ECB768ACB82DAACF5030E14B271E

Edited by digitalnerd

I like how much RT7Lite can remove but apparently too many things depend on each other in Win7 so it looks like I have party with my time and learning invested in this and make that switch to Win7 Toolkit and start my own documentation with that. It's getting updates often at least.

I would still like to know what took away BT USB adapter functionality although I'm sure many more things don't work that I might need down the road but have not tested yet. Any takers or should it be case closed on this one?